Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1673

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Guide] Intro to Familiar Training and Merging Pacts

[Copy link] 2/1458

Posted on 2018-06-17 14:11:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

With the addition of familiars, it opens up an entirely new aspect of the game. I'm going to discuss two different elements of familiars, Familiar Gear, Merging Pacts.

The first topic I'm going to cover is Pact Merging. This, in my opinion is by far the most important. 
  • Merging pacts requires a Mystic Spire. At Spire level 25, you can merge 9 pacts per Spire, this is accumulative.
  • Pacts requires Anima, which is obtained through Springs. Springs produce Anima per hour, and also increase Merging speed. A level 25 spring will add a 20% Merging Speed Boost, this is also accumulative. 

• So let's create a scenario; let's say you have 3 Springs and 2 Spires, all of which are level 25. You would be able to produce 18 pacts at a time with a 60% merging boost. 
    You can also increase Merging speed with research in the Familiar section. 
    (The familiar Territe (Pact 1A) has a skill called Ground Breaker that increase Merging Speed, I suggest getting this familiar first)

Pretty self explanatory. I'll just post a screen of all the Merging Gear that can be used. You obtain materials for this gear from the Voodoo Shaman or Shaman packs in the store. (All except the Mystic Box which is from gathering different resource tiles)

Signature
    Posted on 2018-06-17 20:23:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG ID 571416549 NumaLee J85ฉันหยุดเล่น Lords Online ไม่ได้เลย! มาเล่นด้วยกันมั้ย?
    http://lordsmobile.igg.com/project/share/?i=mHw1KUT8KMHq%2fKYTs4W8GQ%3d%3d&language=11&n=37ONXl54%2fIQyGM3Ryr71p4sAHpqPCJZW0X2Vffp8sGAJk8AyVdHkbH7ij8AgVKhLmL%2b05nToewRZxouVPNkpwA%3d%3d

Signature
    IGG ID 571416549 NumaLee​ J85
    Posted on 2018-12-06 06:45:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm curious to know... before i knew what i was doing i created 6 gyms and was training familiars. I realize now that i need more springs. But i wanted to know how to remove familiars from gyms so i can destroy them and make more springs. Please let me know Thank you in advance.

Signature
    Smash&crash