Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1544

Total:#1

Create Thread

[Guide] #7 Tips: A Beginners Guide

[Copy link] 0/226

Posted on 2018-05-28 12:27:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

Welcome back gamer to a brand new tips and tricks in Lords Mobile. In this guide, I will give you my take on how to survive as a novice in the MMO game Lords Mobile. I will be giving you my top tips to grow and on how to strategize in the early stages of this game.
This massively popular MMO strategy game by IGG has over 35 million players worldwide so hopefully this guide will give you an edge.
Build Your Army Size
Although Tier one troops aren’t good for offense or defense they can help you gather resources and give you the capability to build and upgrade your castle mines, forest, research, and much more. Make sure to build your army size as soon as possible.
Choose Your Guild Wisely
Join a guild to help you grow. You will probably change guide after you’ve grown to a higher level but make sure it’s a guild that is active in helping its members. A guild can contain a maximum of 100 members who choose one that is close to that number.
Talent Points for Construction and Research
Every time you level up you can earn Talon points. These can be used to upgrade almost everything. My advice is that as a beginner you focus on improving your construction and research speed. These will make sure your building projects and research will finish much faster and in turn, will give you most of XP.
Take Cover!!!
You aren’t the strongest player in the game just yet so run and take cover. Always keep your main hero and troops sheltered for 12 hours if they aren’t out hunting or gathering. This minimizes the risk that you lose all your troops or that your hero will be captured.
Also, make sure that your infirmaries can at least cover 80% of your army sides. This way you can recover faster from an attack.
Know Your Heroes
Learn your heroes and their attributes. The game offers you a wide variety of strange, cool, and scary looking heroes. Every hero has its own strengths and attributes. They are important for hunting monsters, winning in the arena, destroying your opponents, and making your way through the trials.
Talk to your more experienced guild members about using your heroes. Engage with your fellow Lords so you know which heroes you should go into battle with.
You’re A Hero Not A Farmer
Your castle is where you determine your resource income, your healing capability, training speed and more.
Stop building farms, farms aren’t really a great asset to have. If you’re an active player, you will earn enough food with gifts or resource gathering. If your upkeep is higher than your food income absolutely nothing will happen. Though your troops won’t perish from hunger. Invest in all the other resources since you will probably need those more later on in the game.
Equip According To Your Strategy
Quick to speed up your research and building speed. As I mentioned earlier the key to getting off to a great start is investing in your research speed and building speed. So make sure to upgrade the workshop and create weapons, boots, gloves, armors, and rings that boost both of them.
The building block for equipment can be gathered by hunting monsters and gathering resources.
This is it for this tips and tricks. Hopefully you enjoyed this tips and let me know what your opinions are. If you have any questions or suggestion for future Lords Mobile tips and tricks just let me know in the comment section below.

Signature
anaymalpani