Lords Mobile Today: 3    Total Posts: 10468

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] 157m player looking for a guild

[Copy link] 2/520

Posted on 2017-12-29 01:53:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am an active player, 38m kills, participate in fights and rallies and always willing to help when i can. 
I am looking for an active, English speaking guild with at least 15b might. Anyone interested in my services?

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-08 17:27:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

I know this is a pretty old post but I just thought I'd give it a chance and see if you still need a guild or if you want a change of guild We are very active and English speaking. Hit me up in game or on line 24adam09 my user name

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-25 06:13:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Revised Copy*

|Q| is currently recruiting loyal and active fighters. We have an outstanding and skilled leadership team. With a core focus on detail and individual growth, We encourage you to seek an opportunity you won't regret. As a family we Primarily promote agressive activity with fighting/filling rallies against enemies and occupancy of base, forts, etc., However we consistantly run darknests rallys making sure everyone always has a chance to get essence. We send out reminders of expectations of guild events, rss collecting, behavior ect.. All track guild events. All look at activity and rss collection to sharing ratio. All look at might growth. All have authority to authorize raids. We are an International guild, so having people across timezones helps. We utilize Line App to voice battle/ defense coordination, give tips and have fun!

100mil might/ 20 mil kills req.

Like opening gifts, running darknests, burning the occasional guild, and making lots of inappropriate jokes?

Join us in K10 |Q|.

Add AncientAlien on Line ID: Daksmashers

Signature