Lords Mobile Today: 3    Total Posts: 11427

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] NEW FAMILIAR BUILDINGS?

[Copy link] 4/2094

Posted on 2017-12-13 10:43:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

anyone can guide me how much  of gym ,mystic spire and spring i should buuild to have my stuff optimized. 
and also im confused about how familiars work. do u take them to battle? or do you just have them for passives.

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-13 10:53:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Most give passive buffs to things like rss production, movespeed, etc.  Some have active skills for combat that require skillstones.  They dont go with your troops you use them individually.

This is what i currently think is best

3 Gyms for the training slots

2 Spires 

4 Anima Springs although this could be too many in which case you could replace one with another gym

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-06 06:50:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm curious to know... before i knew what i was doing i created 6 gyms and was training familiars. I realize now that i need more springs. But i wanted to know how to remove familiars from gyms so i can destroy them and make more springs. Please let me know Thank you in advance.

Signature
Smash&crash
Posted on 2018-12-06 06:51:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm curious to know... before i knew what i was doing i created 6 gyms and was training familiars. I realize now that i need more springs. But i wanted to know how to remove familiars from gyms so i can destroy them and make more springs. Please let me know Thank you in advance.

Signature
Smash&crash
Posted on 2018-12-06 07:45:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi there,

At the beginning you want to make syre to build the below:
- 1 Gym
- 2 2-3 Spire
- Rest Springs

The reason for that is, you want to get as many pacts as possible to get the runes. 

When doing lvl 3 Pacts, you want to reduce the number of Spires to 2 and still 1 gym and rest springs. 

If you also want to go for lvl 4 pacts: 1 gym, 1 Spire rest springs.

Once you got all the runes you need, tare down everything, leave 1 Spire and rest all gyms to power push the levels. 

Hope the above helps.

Also a link to my youtube vid talking about Familiars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm4PNj7acio&t=44s

Cheers,
Rai

Signature