Lords Mobile Today: 7    Total Posts: 7827

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Getting war gear?

[Copy link] 2/169

Posted on 2017-09-12 21:25:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

I just want to know how i can farm war equipment faster without buying packs. I have a list of war equipments that people shared to me but i find it really hard to farm for them. Is there like something im doing wrong?

When it comes to monster hunt i never get the cores vials or the rare parts. Should i hit them multiple 1x or one 5x full energy? Is there an actual difference??

And should i be hunting lvl 1 or 2 or 3 monsters?

When i hit lvl 2 monsters with full energy i usually take out 12%

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-13 10:58:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Probably the easiest way to collect rare materials for gear is through the labarynth. Whenever there is a monster event going on with the labarynth they will drop 4 different special materials. If you tap on the jackpot it will display the "best" rewards you can get from a labarynth, when a special monster is in the labarynth those 4 materials will be displayed there.
The materials drop pretty often and is the best way imo to get rare materials without spending.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-13 13:59:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Monster hunting is a lot about luck. The drop chance of materials is below 1%( way below for ultra rares). Unless you spend like 1 million energy it's hard to talk about statistical numbers.

In avg case i need about 700k energy for 1 single purple rare material ( not ultra rare ).
I get about 1 grey ultra rare mat for about 120k energy. But it's really about luck. Could be even one in a million hits.
For tidal titan, it's about 6 times better to hunt level 2 monster than level 1 when hunting for gear. This does not concern ultra rare mats as i only managed to get 1 single drop and that is not enough for statistics. I did not make statistics for level 3 tidal titan because i would have needed another million energy for the hits... !!! These are the numbers i got and only on tidal titan. It could be completely different for you.

It took me almost 1 year to hunt for enough rare materials to complete SOME of the free items to gold. Most free players have purple war gear.
Don't even dream to get more than blue items of ultra rare materials unless you intend to spend money.

Signature