Lords Mobile Today: 18    Total Posts: 8376

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] IGG has defrauded me out of 743'00 gems worth of troops.

[Copy link] 3/429

Posted on 2017-08-31 02:35:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

So after submitting several reports to the live help they have told me "no errors were found in the games end" I have done extensive research on this and seen that several other have had the same issue. (Game crashes mid kvk) I was booted for only a minute and a half. Just long enough to have a almost 500 million might person port next to me and smash me, the result was the loss of 2.2 million t3 troops. I will say that again 2.2 million troops. I have go as far as to contact my internet provider during which conversation I was informed that they had no hickups or outages. Is IGG not taking responsibility just because it was such a large loss? As I have said its not really the loss that bothers me, it is the fact they seem to not be taking responsibility for their product having a hiccup. Has anyone ever had a similar problem and if so how would I go about solving this.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-31 07:31:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

My case is even worse. I was not notified i'm getting attacked. They told me they do not have logs of the incident. So i showed them the logs. They said they are sorry that they can not please my wish.

WISH?!?!?! I asked them to refund what the broken server did to me.

They keep sending the same template mail to me of "sorry, we know it sucks to be you" with the same gramatical typo. At least they could bother to investigate the issue or something.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-04 19:41:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

they also screwed me

Signature
https://youtube.com/famousdrummer82
Posted on 2017-09-04 23:08:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't have the same exact issue, but I posted about it also. The support team does not seem to care and wants to say that there is no problem when there clearly is. They are very lucky I do not have the money to hire a lawyer, what they are doing is called Fraudulent Business Practices and can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines.

Signature