Lords Mobile Today: 18    Total Posts: 8376

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Need help in K144

[Copy link] 1/187

Posted on 2017-08-24 04:16:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

I need help. This ain't a small favour so be prepared. Please only experienced players :)

I need help to overthrow the ruling guild (Fi0) in K144. They've been the A-team for too long, (the "A" in A-team stands for asshole) and just burn guilds and abuse their power, just because they're the top guild by a landslide. 2 billion might. Now that may not sound like much in your kingdom, but in ours that's ginormous. So that's why we need your help! I would give way more reasons, but I've stopped counting after the 35th guild they burned. They are also dicks on KC. What's worse than being dicks is rigging the colosseum; which they did right after they became overlord, of course!

Please make sure you have a migration scroll in-hand if you want to help blow up their base. Kindly migrate after the kingdom protection ends. Pm me (here in the forums) if you are interested :) Have a nice day laddies/lassies

Signature
-_-
Posted on 2017-08-24 04:36:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you want people to help you may have to wait for your kingdom protection to end, unless people from k145 and above can help. Although if you shelter your troops and leader you're less likely to be attacked so possibly try that.

Signature
Oh hey there butiful, open bob nd vagane pls