Lords Mobile Today: 18    Total Posts: 8376

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] What's up with the Chinese....

[Copy link] 9/919

Posted on 2017-08-07 15:23:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

90% of the players that rob gem lodes are the Chinese.  I really used to like them before I played lords mobile, but now I hate these selfish rude people.

It's even transiting to real life, I now show them no kindness or curtacy.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-07 15:25:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

And god forbid you attack one of them in the game....

Be prepared by death threats and a barrage of nonsense insults.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-07 16:36:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yep, nothings gonna be done about it and almost every kingdom is ruled by the chinese, can anyone explain why? Nope, best one was all the chinese are rich...let that sink in lol

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-08 02:54:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

hope someone would visit k143 and beat those chinese

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-08 04:05:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

i donno why it is not obvious to the game developers that there must be some "exploit" they are using to progress so fast. The new kingdoms i started with ( 5 accounts ) all seem to have an explosion of asian players who have unbelievable billion mights. If it would be 1 player, but it's almost all kindgoms and large guilds of them.

K, so we have a situation of a specific country terrorizing the rest of the world. We have players complaining. What do the game developers do ? Nothing.

I think there have been feasible solutions proposed :
- make region based servers
- make shop packs have same price over the whole globe
- provide a better way to separate very strong players from very weak ones. Kingdom migration is not really a solution as long as these asian players seem to be able to spend 100.000$ on a game. They just spend 50 migration scroll just to come after you and annoy you more.
- better detection of hackers. If you can't punish them, at least separate them. It's unbelievable to see some players gain 2 billion might in 1-2 hours, get 0ed, regain it again. What exactly do you gain playing against these guys ? It's plain demoralizing

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-08 16:57:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

I find it hard to believe that there is such a high concentration of rich Chinese gamers as compared to other nationalities.

Same with any form of hacking and exploit. Really? No other nationality has discovered it, or exploited it as much?

Only explanation I could think of is this: IGG is a Chinese game development company. Insert conspiracy theory here. :D

Oh, and check the reviews of other game apps that were also developed by the Chinese; you would see the same complaints of Chinese dominance. Coincidence? :P

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-08 17:20:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

The Chinese population dominates the mobile gaming market with approximately 400 million Chinese players playing mobile games. That's more than the population of USA.

Obviously, the business models are designated mostly for the Chinese population since that will get them the most profit. 

If that bothers you, stick to games developed by, and catered to, the western population. However, you'll just proceed to complain about the Korean population if you do so since they dominate in terms of skill level. :angel:

Signature

Posted on 2017-08-12 05:18:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll let you gues which nation dominate the Guild Fest too....

Congratulations You Sir just won the Prize!
The answer is: Chinese Guilds.
(1-2 russian beside to be realistic but top 10 are Chinese Guilds)

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-25 13:07:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

首先,我作为中国玩家回答你一些问题
第一:不是所有的中国玩家都喜欢战争的,本人喜欢种田就是采集资源(本人的杀敌数才不到200K)
第二:中国人口比较大,几乎人均一部手机(但是目前在中国市场只有苹果手机才可以玩安卓手机无法玩因为中国网络禁止访问facebook和谷歌无法绑定账号)不过在未来会在中国开放安卓手机的王国纪元
第三:如果不是那么爱好战争可以尝试去靠前的王国游玩,我的联盟里也有外国人,我们也一直配合打黑暗巢穴,抗击外来侵略者。

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-26 05:31:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Who can translate that?

And if you observe many chinese with 100-150mil might just appear from tin air,most of them barely have 10-20mil kill but already at 200mil might,there's something wrong

Signature