Lords Mobile Today: 7    Total Posts: 8338

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] building an researching

[Copy link] 2/262

Posted on 2017-08-06 20:25:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

it would be nice to atleast get the chance to upgrade or build 2 at a time being at higher levels it takes so long jus to upgrade one building an maybe u can add a training ground spot for troops to train an raise strenght jus suggesting thx

Signature
jl
Posted on 2017-08-25 08:00:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
qsSQS
Posted on 2017-08-25 10:44:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

i think it would improve a lot to making all buildings upgradeable at once and research as well lol. It wouldn't take even 3 months to max out everything...and making each barracks train units separately. barracks will become a priority just like manor and infirmaries. These could or could not happen...Who knows? Colosseum didn't exist 2 years ago afaik.

I think what most people want to see though is an option that makes you able to control your heroes during a monster hunt. And also  turf expansion for more buildings. I think that would be a big upgrade.

Personally, i'd also like to see more troops types. And seeing more damage from siege weapons. Because against troops and wall they do very little damage even though theyre the mightier troops? Lol.   Also finally, more darknest types and darknest rewards would be good.

Upgrades on the gear can be awesome as well...for example making your troops able to wear special type of gears that lend them "magic" powers in battle similar to the heroes!...and also, a custom gear for each hero sent in monster hunt. That's not a lot i think, but could change the gameplay drastically.

Signature