Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 7211

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Recommendation for P2P heroes

[Copy link] 4/126

Posted on 2017-07-15 03:54:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just want to know what P2P heroes would you guys recommend. I know this is a very general question that many people ask, but guess what, i just can't seem to find it hahah. If there is a thread regarding this topic, i would be more than happy if you could link it to me. Anyways....

I just want a few p2p heroes that's good in coli and war, i've been planning to get beatrix & loreweaver but i'm not sure whether i should get more. And guess what, i made a impulsive purchase of songstress of the sea $5 pack and only realising she was quite bad in Colosseum which makes me uncertain to continue to buy packs for her just for her battle skills. It may sounds small but i've already made some pretty bad purchases, like i bought big guy to uncommon to realise i don't wanna get him to gold just because imo i think he is easily replaceable, secondly i spent like 2 packs on Noceros chests which are quite unnecessary for the long run. That's like $50 dollars gone. To repeat again, I know that amount is small but i just want to be as efficient as possible and not just throw money whenever i feel like it.

To conclude, i want to say i'm just a fairly moderate spender and only willing to purchase maybe buy 1 or 2 packs max out of one hero and just let it rotate. Having dual purpose heroes are great just like beatrix & loreweaver, but i want to keep my opinions open regarding other heroes like songstress of the sea to see whether she is worth it or it's just another hero that's good for big spenders. Any opinions regarding this would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-15 04:50:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Big guy to gold would be #1. Followed by petite devil to whatever you can afford. Other than those 2 there's not many p2p hero's that can be on almost every team.

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-15 08:37:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Big Guy and Petite Devil are mediocre for war at best. I recommend Lore Weaver personally. Amazing for war and her collo is just as good.

Signature

Posted on 2017-07-15 09:50:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

I've realised after making this thread, i've sort of contradicted myself lol. I've said i'm a moderate spender and yet i'm asking people to recommend more heroes to buy. i've decided to focus on petite devil & loreweaver and let my previous purchases i did as a mistake (oh the money that is invested wrongly is painful). 

But i do hope if you could disagree on me on this, do feel free to tell me and i hope someone can tell me why big guy is so worth it. I mean for beginners it is absolutely a beast, but i'm not sure he is worth it for the long term man.

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-15 09:53:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't invest in a p2p hero because it's good for colloseum. You can reach and stay in the top 100 colloseum with f2p heroes just fine.

Big Guy is trash. It costs 276usd to max out. Only buy it if you have alot of money to waste and you want to reach lvl 60 asap. The weapon from Big Guy set is trash. The EXP Gear will become obsolete once you reach lvl 60. It only has 2 logistic skills wich makes it a bad hero for attack/defense considering it's p2p. It comes with Infantry Defense, but health is better than defense. Demon Slayer and Oath Keeper are both better than Big Guy and they are free. The construction speed is nice to have but is it worth 276usd? Nope. If you want to specialize in Infantry then you could buy it I guess.

This is a war game so if you're going to invest in p2p heroes make sure they are good for attack/defense.

Ask yourself are you an attacker or defender/trap?

If attack do you attack with 1 troop type or 2 or 3?

If 1 troop type buy 30%/50%/50% single troop type heroes
If 2/3 troop types buy 20%/25%/25% ARMY heroes (Songtress, Lore Weaver, Berserker)
If defender/trap buy 20%/25%/25% ARMY heroes (Songtress, Lore Weaver, Berserker)

Just keep buying the 5usd packs. It will take a year or more to get your hero to gold but worth it if you're in it for the long haul. Patience is required, because heroes are pretty much useless until they are Legendary Grade (Gold)

For example on my trap account I only need 5 heroes (garrisson) I use Rose Knight and Bombin goblin and I bought Songtress, Lore and Berserker. Once IGG releases more 20/25/25 heroes I will replace Rose and Goblin :)

Signature
Like IGG on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/igg
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII[