Lords Mobile Today: 9    Total Posts: 7820

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] The new fest isn't so bad...

[Copy link] 2/322

Posted on 2017-05-19 15:35:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Alot of the posts I've seen about the new guildfest is that it is "limiting" well wasn't the old system limiting for the higher guilds? I mean any active guild higher than 2b can easily get the max tier for the old guildfest. The group you were put in was extremely random aswell and posed no actual competition since it was a huge mixture of different guild sizes which produced all sorts of results. Atleast now the group you will be put into will always reflect the level at which your guild is at due to the gauntlets (when the system becomes stable). yes they made a huge mistake by not take previous scores and implementing guilds into the gauntlets from this basis ( top 15% of scores in expert gauntles, 15-40% in advanced , 40-70% in intermediate and 70-100% in beginner) . The idea behind the new system is well thought and ultimately gives your guild more ambition to get higher up the gauntlets and see how high you can actually get aswell as have actual competition between the top 5 spots within the group. HOWEVER Since they have made everyone start in beginner this sorting process will take multiple guildfests and ultimately limit the higher guilds untill they get to their respective gauntlets aswell as do nothing for competition untill this sorting period ends which will take a long time which is the only real bad thing about this update...

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-19 16:00:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Who cares?  Im not there for the competition, I do it for the rewards only.  We are not a beginner folk.  We have been getting tier 20 every time since the 2nd one was available to us.  Keep the gauntlet, make more rewards but don't stifle the guys that have been active and worked their butts off doing it.

Signature
The PenNis mightier than the sword
Posted on 2017-05-22 19:25:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

LM Players love this game cos of the HELP rewards system!
The newest event/Fest is excellent in my own view.

Signature