Lords Mobile Today: 3    Total Posts: 6671

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] New fest = IGG sucks

[Copy link] 2/152

Posted on 2017-05-19 14:20:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have seen a few posts about this, but we really really got screwed.  Currently at 59k and were only level 16.  That many points we're usually level 20 and in first place, but noooo our 2.8b might is going up against a 37b might guild.  Were the only guild in that list that has less than 5b might.  Well IGG you really bit the hand that feeds.  We are being punished for busting our tails. It's impossible to get 1st or even get level 20 unless you spend a butt load of money.  We delete all quests under 100 points and you keep giving us 46, and 50 points.  Maybe if it didn't take 30 minutes to get a new quest.  Moderators come on over and help me out here. 

Shame on you IGG, SHAME!!! 

-Rant done-

Signature
The PenNis mightier than the sword
Posted on 2017-05-19 14:57:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah it kind of does suck a little, got locked to only tier 15 gifts for fest, kind of wish we could go back together the old fashioned guild fest. We used to have so much fun competing, inside and outside of the guild! Please help us lords Mobile!!

Signature
Eat My Shorts
Posted on 2017-05-19 15:15:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

It will take atleast 3 fests for the titan guilds to reach the highest gauntlet where they will stay and even longer for the system to actually be consistent in terms of average points achieved in each gauntlet. igg really should've put people into corresponding gauntlets based upon how well they performed in last guild fest just to quicken this process up. But igg is all about money so the longer they can make people wait to obtain the peak of a new feature the more money they will make from people trying to speed the process up by constantly becoming first.

Signature