Lords Mobile Today: 4    Total Posts: 8323

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] A2Z = unskilled and no honor

[Copy link] 6/490

Posted on 2017-05-19 07:19:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am a small player under 20 million might in a small guild in k68...This good kingdom with honour  until the A2Z -removed- appear.

Yes we get hit before by big guilds in kingdom beat up e.t.c. but enemy do it honour, the not malicious they friendly and ransom leader back to us. They see we new players trying to grow and play.

Now A2Z come and its different, these huge players and nothing but -removed-, they maliciously bully, stunt our little guild growth, refuse give leaders back ever.   WTF 8 million might played support to go against billion might players?

What's worse they have no skill,  then honorable overlords GK and HaH have been kicking A2Z butts and beating them in every battle with pure skill.   So A2Z response to losing badly against the big boys,  they decided to wreck the kingdom and only target growing new players and try to destroy k68 that way.  

A2z shame on you.... You prove you are hopeless in fair battles,  so you decided to go around kicking baby players  in the head to make you feel better and a way of getting back at their parents who beat you in fair fight.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-19 08:07:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well they are very skilled, but they don't have the same support because their guild is scattered a lot.  Plus a lot of them are maxed all the way around, they aren't always on. Those other guilds are probably pretty good at defending, but that doesn't make A2z unskilled.  

You do need to understand this is part of the game though.  I am a light P2P player so I don't stand a chance either, but that's why sheltering and shielding are in the game.  You can't tell me if you spent over 100k on a game you wouldn't go around wrecking everyone you see.

Signature
The PenNis mightier than the sword
Posted on 2017-05-19 09:00:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

I removed the insults. Please keep it respectful and follow the forumrules or the topic will be closed and your account warned accordingly. Thanks~

Signature
Like IGG on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/igg
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII
Posted on 2017-05-19 09:59:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Do not even get me started on Evl lol....

This is the story... First VIP come (stridox and friends),  they think they can take over. They fail but fight with honor. We fight a lot in k68 but are respectful and VIP fit in well, they make good enemy.

Then EVL come and try to take over, boy do these guys have no spine.  They fail and get mad that their money can not buy them ruling spot here.  So they sulk a bit and run to daddy.  

Daddy come (A2Z) all top wallet warriors and lots of them.  Again Skill wins again, A2Z fail to take wonder ,  fail to take a single BASE HAHA!

In anger towards kindom in Kvk they vow to Tey make us lose by hunting their own kindom and leaving enemy Kingdom alone.  We proval and win kvk despite A2Z attempt to sabotage us.

after kvk a2z lose many battle,  bren Chong, twin turbo and among other top a2z player make many rookie mistake and often lose leaders.  Constant a2z leader execution going on.

Now A2Z are mockery of kindom 68 they considered unskilled, they rage and take revenge on kindom.  Their strategy is to destroy low might guilds, hound 15 mill might players such as myself into submission.  They vowed to take all small might player leader,  vowed never to let small guys have leader back and execute every low might player hero.

They Tey to destroy our kindom that way

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-19 10:02:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Honourable HaH and G&K fight to keep k68 a free, idolistic and honorable kindom.  EVL AND a2z try to destroy and stop on everything good in this game.

Its true battle between good and evil.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-19 10:10:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Only place you will see prominently English speaking kindom cheering on a Chinese guild in favour of English speaking invader.  

WE LOVE OUR KINDOM,  MOVE BACK OUT OF K68 A2Z. YOU CANNOT WIN!!!

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-19 11:49:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

When did this forum became somewhere to cry on? If you don't like it move on to another kingdom or learn to protect your stuff,you think just because someone is 1b+ they aren't allowed to or would lose "honor" attacking some guys that are 8m? Grow up

Signature