Lords Mobile Today: 6    Total Posts: 7810

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Colosseum Hero Formation (Help)

[Copy link] 4/557

Posted on 2017-05-16 11:42:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello there Lords,

I was wondering if someone would like to help me make the best hero formation for the Colosseum.
Using the heroes i currently have and the free heroes.
those are my heroes pleas decide on the formation without valuating them from there level/tier.
doesn't matter what formation i'm going to work on the heroes that you guys see the best formation.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-16 14:33:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think everyone say same thing and has agree that there is no best colloseum team, it really depends who you are going up against, you just learn what is weak against.
people use different strategy for example sometimes people use 2 or more tank, sometimes just use Rose knight. you can change your style this kind of differences. this improve with experiences.
Rose Knight, Lore Weaver, Tracker, Demon Slayer, Black Crow, incinerator can be usefull for this switch. you also need the follow the stars, because it's give some advantages or disadvantages for collesium fight.
right now for the begining I believe it's not possible to fight without healer but right now I don't use. 

IGG ID: 379117504

Signature
IGG ID: 379117504
Posted on 2017-05-17 02:32:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Until you are level 60 and have gold heroes you might have the feeling that you will loose randomly and the game is unfair.
A lot of low level players use this combo : tracker + demon slayer + prima dona + tank ( maybe death knight since you have it ) + DPS / Stunner / support .....
You should combo tracker ( sniper ) with demon slayer ( executioner ). Only use demon slayer if you are higher level than prima dona ( she will heal the whole team all the time ). If you die too fast, add another tank.
The reason you use this combo is you can use tracker for your army as ranged booster.  You can use demon slayer for infantry. Prima dona is an all time healer. You can use death knight as cavalry booster.
I personally focused on trickster to gold first. He did help me levitate around position 1000 in coloseum, but unless he oneshots prima dona, he will make the backline of the enemy team ultimate one by one and get you killed....
I used black crow for quite a while because she focuses frontline and does not trigger prima dona heal. She also has good DPS
Sometimes i used incinerator for her DPS and stun. Sadly i only have her at gray. Can't use her against a lot of team combos.

There is no best team, there is only counter team if you have enough heroes.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-17 13:16:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

than you guys i will try to work on your recommendations

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-19 07:34:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

The most common comp is Rose Knight, Prima, Tracker, Demon, and child of light/black crow/trickster or incinterator

Signature
The PenNis mightier than the sword