Lords Mobile Today: 6    Total Posts: 6690

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Bullies

[Copy link] 6/223

Posted on 2017-05-11 17:36:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

How do you deal with bulky guilds? I get it's a war game but when the top guild keeps farming you weekly, how can you grow.

We only have 1 guy that has more might than the other guilds lowest. there is no way we can fight that and if were always farmed we can't grow.

We even moved our hive and they found us again. I get your the number one guild but why got to be a bully about it

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-11 17:51:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

1) Make sure all your troops (and leader) are sheltered all around the clock.
2) Don't hoard, and by that I mean don't keep a lot of resources on you. Either send the resources to someone who is shielded, ideally the bank, and/or convert your recourses into bag recourses by using the cargo ship.
3) Make sure your guild mates are doing the same. Don't give the bullies incentive to attack you. 

Most important point I would like to mention however is; if your guild can't protect the hive, your guild is too weak to make a hive. Spread out so as to make it difficult for people to attack your guild instead of all grouping up in one spot for easy access.

Signature

Posted on 2017-05-11 18:25:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

My guild gets hit daily by the top guilds because we purposely tick them off. Just gotta learn how to play. Like the above comment says, keep troops hidden and shelter. We send excess rss to our bank. You need to learn real fast that there will always be someone there to hit you, but never hinder your growth if you play right.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-11 18:48:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

thanks.

Yeah my vault usually protects everything except for my gold and I have a ton of extra troops that camp shelter lol

My guild just hit 300million. No wear near top guild but I think  top 50

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-11 22:37:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the main reason is that you just look attractive because you are a not so strong guild (but growing) and in a hive. It makes it easy to farm you guys. It's basically inviting stronger guilds to get RSS from you.

I suspect that your kingdom is relatively new so many players probably do not have the discipline to shelter and protect their troops yet.

You should reconsider not being in a hive. Change to a different spot also since everyone knows where you are already. You can arrange yourselves into mini-hives of 5-6 castles per group.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-13 20:27:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guilds that truly bully others end up falling apart and then having a counter making them ignore you more since they are fighting the other side and if the people care enough they'll join the counter to them and now no bullies,this doesn't seem to be rare to see actually,kinda cool, or you can just migrate

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-13 20:30:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

They have an alliance or a no attack treaty with all the top guilds. They won't with us because we aren't a Chinese guild.

Were saving to migrate

Signature