Lords Mobile Today: 6    Total Posts: 6983

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Estimating combat troop counts

Close [Copy link] 14/637

Posted on 2017-05-04 12:49:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

since the account is identical, there is no point to upload screenshots 2 times
Here is proof of demolished baracks ( 0 all stats ):

To avoid any doubt, here is the screenshot of using camp as target and not castle

Here is the combat report of 1000 i vs 1000 i ( it is still simetrical as i posted before ). No buffs ( there is no battle fury at this level ) or heroes were involved. This is a clean and butnaked fight of new accounts. I hope this is considered enough proof

Here is the proof that kill power scales with troop count even if you do not use any type of combat modifiers. As troop count increased by 10x, kill power increased by 10% ( from 0.2 to 0.22 )

Here is a proof that multi stage combat leads to some sort of factorial or at least second degree polinomial function. Unless you know how to test combat, you should simply take values as presented in a table and make a wild guess what counters what. If combat would use a linear scaling formula, kill power should be around 0.4 instead of 0.26, or kill power 0.1 instead of the 0.12. Again, unless you are a geek, use a lookup table

Here is a proof that busts some miths about using t1 as meat shield. Having 101 troops vs 100 troops actually lowers your kill count instead increasing it. Combat system is at least very complicated. ( at this point you should be "what the hell is igg smoking, this can't be true" )

Here is the proof that unless you make the exact same test i did, you will blame me my tests are wrong. Notice in first screeenshot that 15 infantry kills 1 infantry, but in second screeenshot 16 infantry kills no infantry. This probably happens either of magical numbers in combat simulator or some rounding issues. There are many magical troop count numbers that my add plus minus 52.000 troops los in a full defense just because squad was not perfectly rounded by 4

I really hope you will not ask me to remake 10 hours of combat testing and this time a screenshot for each fight.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-05 07:52:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Added proposed item sets for possible army combinations ( main post ). Both F2P and P2W versions.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-05 09:25:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

The t1 meat shields are so your t3 don't die as much on offense. Its purpose was not to kill more but survival so that you can attack more often with minimal losses.

It's useful on defense so that you might be able to lose the battle as your morale goes down faster due to your t1s dying a lot faster but it helps your t3 survive while you can instant heal your t1 for the next attacks. This helps you kill more over many attacks while taking minimal losses in terms of RSS and troops. Enough t1s as a meat shield can give you amazing defenses against t4 players up to a certain extent.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-05 18:32:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Tudi,

What myth did you try to bust? Low tier troops (T1 or T2) are used on attacks to keep your high tier troops (T3 or T4) alive.

On defense low tier troops can be used to get the same army strenght for less might. T3 troops are 3 times as strong than T1 troops, but they give 12 times more might. If you are a trap account that wants to reduce might to appear weak low tier troops are very effective. They also cost less resources to train/heal than high tier troops. Last but not least T1 does not cost any gold and has instant healing.

Signature
Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    
Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Follow DH @Facebook.com/DeckHeroes  
Posted on 2017-05-05 18:40:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Alot of your statements can not be backed up with numbers. The last thing we want is more misinformation spreading around. Tests should be done with multiple troop counts not just one. The topic will be closed for now. Thank you for your understanding.

Signature
Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    
Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Follow DH @Facebook.com/DeckHeroes