Lords Mobile Today: 4    Total Posts: 8380

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] What troops to send

[Copy link] 5/590

Posted on 2017-05-03 12:17:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi i want to know what troops to send and what line to use when i attack.
What to use when the enemy have:
1. Inf cav 2. Inf ranged 3. Cav ranged 4. Balanced
Thanks for help.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-04 16:48:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Anyone?????

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-04 17:21:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

It depends on what heroes, gear, troops you have available.  However, one option is to counter the enemy with what the army is weak against.  Since inf > ranged > cav > inf, some options are:

1)  pure cav > inf cav
2)  pure inf > inf ranged
3)  pure ranged > cav ranged
4)  balanced > balanced...maybe...it's a bit tougher, depends on many factors like the ones listed above, along with formation and research

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-08 05:50:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Unsure scenario as far as is this something strong you're hitting, raiding, etc. Assuming it's a strong(ish) target for reply
1. Inf cav -cav ranged. If he's cav Frontline your ranged will mow, inf front line cav will mow
2. Inf ranged-a bit trickier, but send inf cav with inf frontline. Your cav will burn his inf while your inf soak up the damage from ranged
3. Cav ranged-run ranged wedge with cav
4. Balanced-try and look at his gear tab. His troop count may be balanced, but there is often hints as to his front line troop type. This is where you'll see the biggest difference in results. Set up to counter what you believe to be his front line there

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-09 04:33:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

You need to know the basic rule of troop type.
Infanty > range > calvary > Infantry
So in example :
1. Defender have infantry & calvary, counter his calvary with range, but take note that your range is vulnerable towards his infantry, but you have calvary to defend your range as well as to counter his infantry. That said, best way to defeat this, i eould suggest 70% calvary + 30% range.

Same goes to other composition.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-11 08:26:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ty all for the help

Signature