Lords Mobile Today: 9    Total Posts: 6693

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] IGG keeps deleting my posts for telling the truth

Close [Copy link] 6/555

Posted on 2017-04-25 23:58:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Coliseum is rigged. I provide irrefutable evidence and IGG deletes my posts for "flaming". When you challenge someone in coliseum their stats are INCREASED, by a lot. Ever wonder how you can repeatedly lose to players with much less might, ranking, and level? That's because IGG stacks the decck against you. They want you to keep losing so you have to keep paying to even COMPETE. Forget about pay2win, this is pay2lose.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-26 00:52:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Igg are not managing the forum , and you should learn team composition , you must use really bad team

Signature
IGG ID:311340277     K64         play for  412 Day

B-F , The Black Flag
Amiral Agoni    294m Might , 34m Kill
Agoni               84m Might , 30m Kill
Posted on 2017-04-26 01:33:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just because you have higher rank/grade/level doesn't mean you can beat the enemy team. It helps a lot but if you cannot properly COUNTER the enemy team then you cannot win.

Example:
Enemy team: all blue grade, rank 8, fully equipped
Big guy, rose knight, tracker, trickster, black crow

Your team: all gold, rank 8, fully equipped
Rose knight, demon hunter, Prima, tracker, black crow

Enemy team will probably win because he is a direct counter to you... Most of the time. Even an enemy team at blue or even with some green grade can beat your gold grade especially if they are fully equipped at rank 8 and you have not even cleared hero stage 8 at normal meaning your heroes miss out on those pretty strong equips!

You can only win the matches with your current heroes, even if your composition is bad, if the difference is strength is too huge. Example: You are a 60m might player who just migrated to another kingdom. Most of your fights in the colosseum would be with people who just started or have already quit the game so you don't have to care about your hero composition until later.

If you do not learn how to adapt to different enemy teams then it will only get worse. It gets a lot harder because at top 200, it's like everyone has many gold heroes and all ranked 8 and fully equipped.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-26 12:07:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Your post got removed because it contained obscene language and you were spreading misinformation.

To answer your question: Might has nothing to do with colloseum. There are too many variables. Attacks can be a critical hit, attacks can miss, some heroes counter other heroes etc. Watch the colloseum replays and learn the counters and you'll understand why you lost.

What heroes do you use? What level are you heroes? What grade? Are they Rank 8 fully equipped or still Rank 6 or 7? Hero gear makes a huge difference.

Here are some practical tips:

1) Don't use the same heroes as your enemy even if your heroes are higher level or higher grade
2) Don't use Prima Donna for attacking unless the enemy doesn't have Demon Slayer and a healer
3) Only use Demon Slayer if the enemy is using Prima Donna or a weak caster hero

Look for weak teams with Big Guy or Death Knight, Rose Knight and Prima Donna. You use Rose Knight, Incinerator, Demon Slayer and Tracker. Your last hero could be Trickster, Black Crow or Snow Queen depending what you have. I use Trickster because I got him to gold for the research speed.

Signature
Like IGG on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/igg
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII[
Posted on 2017-05-09 06:30:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Also had the same feeling. To reproduce this scenario :
- migrate to a new kingdom
- win coloseum fights over and over
- drop down to a strangely good place ( this is not something isntant, might take days and days). Win almost every battle
- suddenly you start loosing the same battles over and over
- after a while you start floating around your "deserved" place

One would say this is perfectly normal. Except the fights where you once kill a gold big guy ( i have 4 gold heroes, enemy has 1 ), the next fight the big guy is unkillable. He kills my whole team without enemy loosing one single member.
There are 2 perfect standard replies to this scenario :
- RNG. Or random. You will never ever will manage to make a bugreport as long as RNG is involved. Even if you manage to flip a coin 7 days a week and always end on the same side it can still be considered good RNG.
- Magical anti army composition. Most of us fought many thousands of coloseum battles and feel a bit annoyed when someone claims we have 0 experience, but the fact remains. Maybe there is an unknown change in the same team setup you just zeroed yesterday, but today he zeroes you.

All in all, just go with the flow, push the button and hope for the best. When you are level 60, have all gold heroes, maybe then you will be able to record battles and prove some sort of point.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-09 13:33:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know about rigged but dude has a point.

There fights don't make a lot of sense. I went all the way to rank 6 on Kingdom 1 using big guy as my only gold paid hero. The others were free to play gold heroes. I even beat teams with that new gold healer with the massive thighs.

Of course I lost that top 10 spot quickly but the point is there was really no skill involved, half the wins didn't make any sense either. 

The most disturbing thing is that the game knew who the winner was as soon as the fight started. It would give me achievements even before the battle was over. So it's probably all just random and combinations mean jack shift.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-10 15:05:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Look,when you fight let's say their prima dona is weaker,basically it will get its energy up since its hit harder= energy gets up faster when they heal and you then use your skills on the hero's with their bars almost or full but since they are weaker they will be activated faster,if this happens and you lose your hero's ,you will have less vs more of theirs and prima might just be read to get their hp bars maxed to use their skills again and you get the point,also counters like someone stated before,thats how I can beat gold teams with white,green and blue hero's same lvl and everything but simply i ult faster and counter

Signature