Lords Mobile Today: 6    Total Posts: 7810

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Building Levels

[Copy link] 2/284

Posted on 2017-04-21 09:22:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

What are good levels to keep buildings at? I know you need one of each at current level to be able to increase level but should the rest be at current level?

I'm C17 and I'm debating if I want to lvl my manors, mills, mines, etc to 17 or just keep trying to increase my castle level and worry about those later. I have one of all of them at 17 and the rest are between 10-12

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-21 09:50:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you have all of your rss building between 17-20, aswell as having some hero's to gold which boost rss production (or having your talents set to rss production ) you should easily be self sustainable to c25 without having to farm tiles

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-21 16:09:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Push your castle as high as you can with the RSS you can gather and ask for from the guild.  Make sure your Embassy, Vault and Academy are always kept up to the highest level they can be.

Gathering from RSS tiles will get you easy Materials.  Make sure you forge 3 Sentinel Signets and 3 Lunar Flutes, try and gather from the RSS tiles that give the materials you need for upgrading these accessories.

Almost all of my RSS buildings were Lv9-14 when I reached Castle level 25.  All my RSS came from gathering and trading between my guild members.

Signature
Used to have 9 alt accounts but lost access to most, I want to cry  T_T