Lords Mobile Today: 11    Total Posts: 8342

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Troops

[Copy link] 5/541

Posted on 2017-04-03 13:13:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

A lot of people don't know how to create the correct Troop build, so here is a good lineup.
1) You will need to have about 40-50K seige, this is to get through the Wall. You will not need much more than this because once through the wall they do practictly nothing.
2) Archers are GREAT Troops. I have seen them unused but they are game changers in a battle, These troops
sit back while Cavs and Infantry battle it out while destroying the most used troops in the game Cavalry. (These Counter Cavalry and are countered by Infantry)
3) Cavalry good Troop because they are your troops who break open the front line, this is because they counter another front line
troop and are on even footing with other cavalry. These troops will hold the front line and you should have one of these for every one archer. (Countered by Ranged and Counter Infantry)
4) Infantry are not strong troops. They are up front troops but are massacred by the Cavs which are very popular and when charging the troop they counter Archers are often cut down before they even get there. I don't train these troops. (Countered by Cavalry Strong Against Ranged)

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-06 09:56:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

You need less siege. 10k max. I currently only throw 2k siege in my lineup

Signature
TunaSubOnYou (F$R) K2
Posted on 2017-04-06 15:42:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Your troop composition changes depending on which troop formation you use.  Infantry are only up front when using Infantry Phalanx or Wedge.

Siege are only needed when doing Darknest rallies.  99% of players don't research their walls enough for Siege to be of use.

Signature
Used to have 9 alt accounts but lost access to most, I want to cry  T_T
Posted on 2017-05-09 08:40:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Igg..357997854 Creed Lee k21
to train more troops build 2 baracks ,3to 4 infirms and the rest manors....manors are helpful to train more troops faster...so while doing that , at talent reset always prioritize reasearch , construction, gathering and training speed l and ll..after that you can grow more mights with your troops very easily also while gathering at kvk...I hope I helped you so much...

Signature
Lee
Posted on 2017-05-09 14:54:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Every troop has it's counter. A counterred troop looses very badly against it's counter. Like 5-16x times. Focusing on a single troop type is not a good idea unless you will never use them for defense and always scout before attack.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-09 17:04:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

No offense but it's a bit flawed,following back to your archers,there are different phalanxes and wedges,maybe it's getting stuck on walls is why you say send so much siege,leaving you will not many fighting troops,inf are effective if you get stuck on walls and just can't beat them and hold against archers also it only leaves their archers hitting your cav,you can't hit them till you beat their cav/inf phalanx since you've made this clear,what this does is whilst beating the cav up and your inf goes along with that silly thing

Signature