Lords Mobile Today: 3    Total Posts: 6130

Total:#56

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Gift Key Discussion thread

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 55/7262

Posted on 2017-03-31 08:46:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

In order to keep all the feedback and suggestions in one place this topic has been made. Feel free to discuss the change to the Gift Key. All questions related to the Gift Key will be answered here. IGG values your feedback and takes every complaint very seriously. We love hearing your suggestions to improve the game. 

IGG's official statement can be found here.

Forum Rules still apply. Break them and you will have your account warned accordingly.

- Mod & Admin Team

Signature
Like IGG on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/igg
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII
Like DH on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/deckheroes
Like DH on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/deckheroes
Posted on 2017-03-31 10:43:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Why have you changed our ability to send gifts to higher might players? Those of us who have paid 99.99 in order to have this option should be able to gift to whoever we choose. If we can't gift to ALL of our fellow guild mates then I REFUSE to spend another penny on packs which is sad because I usually spend 100.00+ a pay. You have basically made the game even more Pro Chinese and disregarded everyone else who are working very hard as a guild to barely be able to compete with them and the massive discounts they receive. Some of us pay to play members work together to help each other grow as a team and can no longer help each other due to the might gaping. This seriously hinders the growth of guild team members and basically makes the idea of being in guilds pointless. Why not punish the abusers instead of all the players who are honestly trying to work together and grow together? I will take my money elsewhere.

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-31 11:04:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Allow players to send gifts to whoever they want. Limit the NUMBER of gifts that a player can send per day (say upto 5 gifts can be sent per day).   That way non abusers are not effected and the guys selling illegal gems through the gift system are screwed as they can't sell hundreds of items per day.

Thank me later IGG, just an average guy that fixed the problem that a multimillion dollar company couldn't.  

I'll take payment in the form of a fixed giftshop and a fee hundred thousand free gems.

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-31 11:07:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh yeah one more thing nothing stopping these illegal gem sellers having lowish might accounts and using them to sell.  

So basically you have crippled/screwed all your legitimate spenders and left the bad guys unaffected.  

Nice work boys.

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-31 11:11:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

I paid for one thing now I have something completely different. Gift key was required to be a part of our guild. Give me an in game credit of $175.00 usd!

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-31 11:50:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

The issue for IGG is how to get small accounts from being created, winning the in game lotto, and selling their gems to other players. So I would do three things. First make gifting linked to C25. C25 isn't cheap, it requires a lot of rss and speed ups to get. That isn't enough though. 2nd limit the gifts per day to a small number based on the might of the player. No more than 1000 gems worth of gifts per day per 1 million might of the account. Essentially if someone was to burst to C25 quickly they might have in the range of 10m might or less. That would limit gifts to 10k gems worth per day. That still isn't enough IMO. Here's the big one that I haven't seen suggested elsewhere. Make it so you can only gift to accounts that are in a guild which you have been a part of for 6 months. Make it so the 6 month timer starts and stops whenever you join or leave the guild respectively. Obviously players would need to be able to leave without their 6 month timer being reset to zero. However that would mean that a gem seller could not send gems to anyone that they haven't been in a guild with for at least 6 months. Those are my 3 suggestions. Regular players that are just wanting to help their guild mates would not be affected. You can always gift gems down in might but gifting up in might would require some fairly major effort, time and have a daily cap on gifts. Thank you. P.S. The specific numbers I used are just place holders. Increasing or decreasing any of them for further balance is fine.

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-31 12:34:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Delay the transfer of gifts for thirty days(of unbroken logins)to inconvenience sellers and buyers. Do not allow gift function to be enabled until a certain amount of days have been logged in on one server. Guild or server jumpers will see timer reset.

Signature
Jbh
Posted on 2017-03-31 12:55:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

The community is in an uproar because IGG took away something we purchased without warning or compensation.  For many of us purchasing a gift key was a sacrifice and something we did to help others. 

IGG snuck the update into the development notes.  When confronted about it, instead of doing the right thing and making it up to the players, IGG offered justifications doing NOTHING to make up for it.  Worse yet, they refer you to live support, which is worse than useless. 

IGG has basically said, "Thanks for your money and loyalty over the past months/years, but given the choice between you and a $100, we'll take the money, thanks! And to further show you how little you mean to us, we'll tell you to contact our livesupport for refunds, knowing full well we won't give any money back, but we hope the waste of your time will be so frustrating you go away so we can run away with the $100."

IGG should immediately compensate everyone who has purchased a gift key a multitude of times over, because just making up for it now is too little based on the damage they've done.  Then they need to come up with a cleaner fix.  I'd refer them to the ideas in this forum or the players they sponsor on YouTube, who literally all have better ideas than what was implemented.  They also need to do SOMETHING, quick, as every moment this drags on burns up goodwill and drives players and their $$ away.

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-31 14:31:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

for all the haters out there, just file a claim with your CC company and explain what happened. They will gladly follow through with the claim and refund.

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-31 14:58:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

on a side note ...

If this was such a huge problem and tons of people were cheating. I think a publicly displayed list of cheaters and guilds should be posted to show you actually are doing something and you actually care.

A nice wall of shame would be perfect on the home page of your site.

... just saying

Signature