Lords Mobile Today: 3    Total Posts: 6687

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] 350 million might in 2 week old kingdom

[Copy link] 5/873

Posted on 2017-01-11 21:13:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

I was wondering how there are multiple players in my kingdom that have 100 million or more might. The kingdom is only a couple weeks old. I get they are paying for it but that much might did they sell their house to get it? It must of cost a 100 thousand dollars. Also why are they all Chinese?

Signature
Posted on 2017-01-21 00:35:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's just the way it is, buddy. Chinese get special privileges

Signature
Posted on 2017-01-21 09:10:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately this is true. Shelter your troops and leader, get c25 gold protection, and they can't do anything to you except feel idiotic for attacking you and not gaining anything but dead troops from the attack.

Signature
Posted on 2017-01-21 17:04:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Chinese players pay less USD than us (100$ to us is like 5$ to them). The currency ratio is different, and yes, it's widely believed that Chinese players get special advantage's

Signature
WOOF
Posted on 2017-01-22 04:20:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's a fact that they have special privileges even special offerts I just not u derstand why noone takes some legal measure against them.
In any case until a lawyer wont make some pressure on them there will be no change. They will keep financing heir needs from european and american money and giving advantages to their own to brimg fkin "glory" to their country...

Signature
Posted on 2017-01-22 11:25:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

China doesn't get a $100 pack at $5... It is just advertised and communicated differently there. When you see 95% sale in western countries, it means 95% off of the original price or 5% of the original price.
In China, if you see 95% of the price... It means 95% of the original price or 5% discount only!! This has been stated in the forums many times so please check the facts first.

Next, China does get a lot of benefits but no one wants to sue just because it is too costly to do that as an individual and it is just a hassle. Why don't you sue them if you are so eager to seek fair game?

Another is that there are so many rich people in China now. Their economy is booming and their spending power has increased by a lot. Many businessmen in China as they supply literally everything for everyone around the world. They could afford to spend $10,000 or more out of nowhere if they wanted to.

Signature