Lords Mobile Today: 6    Total Posts: 11122

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] How are you finding the game?

[Copy link] 4/3332

Posted on 2016-04-10 16:04:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

As the title says, one question i have not seen asked here yet on the forums is players overall enjoyment for the game.

Do you feel this game will become a top contender for IGG and pass their current top game Castle Clash?

I myself am really enjoying this game, it does have some bad points which i hope to be tweaked in later game updates, balancing is one of the big issues. But hands down this game has to be the most fun, evil, emotional game i have played on Android all in one lol.

Looking forward and hoping for some nice future tweaks made here on Lords Mobile.

Signature
Posted on 2016-04-11 01:46:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the game. Personally I don't like the Castle Clash genre, so it is easily above that. It does have a few weak spots, but hey, its only just started.

Signature
IGG ID: 199232715
IGN: Mirit
Posted on 2016-04-11 06:22:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG      Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
                              Follow DH @Facebook.com/DeckHeroes  

Posted on 2016-04-11 08:28:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Currently I'm enjoying it. The Purchasing system isn't that hard on the pocket and the whole system is a fun to play game. 

Heroes: They aren't as OP as CC Heroes (yet) and they create a nice flavor to the game play.

Castle and design: They didn't leave too much space for the imagination and designing and set up is thrown out the window. So not much I can say about that. 

Army: Well, it takes really long unless you Gem everything. but if you play the game right, you don't have too. I'm just having problems keep my Upkeep in order.

Clans: Currently its the only system I hate about the game. The Diplomacy board is a mess and clans kick and rage for no good reason. There are in my experience to much diplomacy going on in the European clans and way to many wars in the eastern clans. So I have decided to go solo/build my own balanced clan until I can really find a rewarding balance there. 

Farming and grinding for resources: Even f2p players stand a chance here to safely farm for resources here, but this is again where diplomacy helps a lot. your P2P players and P2W players would care little for the smaller players, but that is where a bigger muscle clan would play a nice role. Currently I'm finding this part of the game the most interesting because you have to go out there and make sure you don't step on the wrong peoples toes. 

Fights, wars and the rest of the game: Well, a certain slang has been developed in the game even though the game isn't even that old. The thread of being flamed by another player has become a common term and tbh I'm loving it. Picking on dead bases also became a hobby and marking them up for farming spots has become fun. Just some of the bigger P2P players (I only spend where I need things, not to max out everything, I keeps the game interesting) think I'm bullying smaller players, but in fact, if a base is dead, why not use that to your advantage? 
Hunting for resources and shards to level up heroes is grinding work, but it makes the game interesting. Even the slower leveling system takes care of some uncalled for imbalance. So that is something IGG did right. 

Hope you guys enjoyed the read.

Signature
Looking for someone to create me a new signature. 
Posted on 2016-04-11 16:28:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

Awesome write up @Deamdt, i like how you covered each point in the game and i will have to agree on everything you said.

I hope the heroes dont become as OP like in Castle Clash, that would really ruin this game, fingers crossed the devs wont make the same mistakes again.

Im intersted to see what future game modes they will add here on Lords Mobile, design and customization is something i am craving for here, i would love if we could tweak our bases and heroes some more to make them more unique

Signature