Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 11158

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] I just got Petite Devil!!

[Copy link] 6/11806

Posted on 2016-04-08 05:53:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey Lords, I just spend $4.99 and got Petite Devil! This is the coolest Lord so far! Indeed! I am so happy to share with you this Hero, love her so much! 

First thing is about its Hero Skill

Skill No. 1: Devils Lullaby

Lullaby can hit ALL enemies and make 5S stun!!! What the heck, you know which hero can do this? NONE! I know there are many heroes can stun enemies but the range is small(small to mid range) or the time is short (usually 1 ~ 3 seconds.) This controlling skill can perfectly give you so much advantage in the battle field! 

Skill No. 2: Annoying Flash

I see DAMAGE and RESTORING HP!!! This is another perfect skill which can keep her alive like for ever! LOL~ So even for a magic attack, she can be as tough as a tank!

Skill No. 3: Prank

This seems a single target skill cus its still unlocked. I notice the DMG of this one 478 * 4, which will be nearly 2000 DMG at one target. This is a killing skill and it active always. 

Skill No. 4: 

I think this skill can increase the her MATK. I desperately hope it could be a group skill but.... Any way, the game designers must leave some flaws so that they can release some more heroes with stronger skill in the future

Now its the Battle skill time!

Well. Research boost, Ranged HP and ATK boost. God knows when I can upgrade her to Gold medal. You know what I mean, LOL!

Now Lords! She is fully loaded and see ya in the Colosseum and Battle field!!!

Signature
Posted on 2016-04-08 06:03:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

You know there is a guide which describes all the heroes and their skills right?

Signature
IGG ID: 199232715
IGN: Mirit
Posted on 2016-04-08 06:49:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a IGG employee :D

Signature
Lords Mobile Trap Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsDhhfD0t4gs1Kv_DKlNEDQ
Posted on 2016-04-08 07:16:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

I just want to share with other players who don't have it:)

Signature
Posted on 2016-04-08 07:27:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

No, I don't believe that, it was too much focused on promoting the item, as if this is some kind of commercial.

Signature
IGG ID: 199232715
IGN: Mirit
Posted on 2016-04-08 15:53:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sure, upgrade her to gold its only $800 lol. That was one review.

Signature
Posted on 2016-04-09 08:33:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ive seen her in arena and she is a real pain to go up against. But yes, I would wait for her event to appear again just to get that little bugger.

Signature
Looking for someone to create me a new signature.