Lords Mobile Today: 8    Total Posts: 8350

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] I feel robbed

[Copy link] 2/2873

Posted on 2016-04-07 02:42:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

OK, so i bought budle with Petit Devil insinde for 5 bucks, there was no information about upgrading this hero so i thought i can make it for gold or someting. The suprise is, you force me to buy another 20 bucks bundle with upgrade medals !!! So now, my Devil is completly useless untill i spend more money on it... WTF?! 
As a customer i feel robbed and probably i wont invest in this game anymore.

Regards

Signature
Posted on 2016-04-07 03:45:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry but if you had or have the one eye hero who comes from the other packs you should understand it will work the same.

If you could get the hero else where it would be kinda pointless to make a pack for the hero who is the research speed version of one eye .

Even without using money to upgrade this hero medal wise you can still level him up and rank up you just won't get the max power or the max research speed he gives.

But in combat this hero is very powerful doing great damage and stun inless you have certain favourites Beatrix is a must have for any team .

When Colosseum comes out this hero can add on to a DPS team or a stun silence team the more your opponent can't attack the more damage your doing to win .

Signature
Nothing I say can help you.
You have to make peace with your past ,
I can't do it for you .
Posted on 2016-04-07 04:36:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for comment and some tips.

Signature