Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 8628

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] <<Lords Mobile>> Which starter pack should I buy?

[Copy link] 6/27976

Posted on 2016-04-07 02:18:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ugh, just got invaded by one of the top guilds yesterday!:cwy::cwy:  They’re just too damn strong for me to fight. So I started looking at the starter packs... And I think they’ll prove to be a great help!!

Let’s start with the cheapest pack. With just $1, I could get 1,000 gems! This pack also includes resources, Speed Ups, a Name-Changer, and a Shield (that would protect my turf from those annoying guilds for 4 hours!). It’s a pretty sweet deal (I checked, and the usual price is $1.99 for 280 gems).

(Ugh... do not know how to shrink the images..)

Or I could get the Playful Devil pack! $4.99 for 2,000 gems is pretty great, since it would usually only get you 800 gems.

It also includes the Hero, Beatrix the Petite Devil. I think she looks pretty cute… 

Her Battle Skill increases Research Speed by 25%, Ranged Max HP by 50%, and Ranged ATK by 30%, which would be really helpful. And I checked her Hero Skills; she can restore her own HP and inflict Stun for 5s! She would certainly make a useful addition to my team... Or any team, really. I’d recommend this pack to anyone else looking for a good deal.

The April Fools’ Day pack is great for those who want to level up quickly, as it grants you 100,000 Player EXP! Great for newbies, but not really that useful for experienced players like myself. XP (Where was this pack when I was still a newbie??) But it still has a ton of useful items, and I’m tempted by the Relocator, since my guild has been talking about moving.

The Distinguished VIP pack is very helpful as well. You get a ton of useful perks when you increase your VIP level, and I recommend getting to at least VIP Lv 6, as it unlocks Auto Battle for Hero Stages!

Normally, buying 1,000 VIP points would take 1,000 gems, so this pack is definitely worth it. Plus it comes with 2,000 gems as well.

If you’re impatient like me, and don’t like waiting for research to be done, then this pack will be useful! The Research Boost included will speed up your research by 10%.

As for the Frostwing Cometh pack... I’d only recommend it for more experienced players, since the Frostwing set can only be equipped by players that have reached Lv 40 and above.

So, what do you think? What packs do you think I should buy? Have you bought any of them? Please share your comments! :)

Signature
Just for FUN
Posted on 2016-04-07 02:44:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you buy Petite Devil be prepared to invest real cash on it 'cause upgrade medals can be obtained through game store.

Signature
Posted on 2016-04-07 03:39:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

The best pack if you wish to grow faster and move up in the game especially if you are able to pay more then just this one time.

The winning start is by far the best pack to choose . De to that hero as your leader giving you a construction boost intill you spend 150$-200$ on more of his packs it won't be too helpful but even a small % boost can mean a extra 10 minutes or not.

At the purple rank or gold rank his bonus plus the legendary items his packs come with talents and research all towards construction speed I now only have to wait 2-3 hours on a 10 hour building .

But if you do not wish to spend much money on this game do the ones that offer the money gems for your money and use the gems towards VIP points .

Getting VIP to lvl7-9 is perfect allowing boosts for all productions , more elite battles to upgrade heros as well as being able to auto complete quests .with the addition of being able to free finish anything that has between 20-25 minutes remaining .

VIP pack probaly help towards that fast but if you could go towards the big one eye winning packs instead in the long run will help you more.

Signature
Nothing I say can help you.
You have to make peace with your past ,
I can't do it for you .
Posted on 2016-04-07 03:39:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Beatrix a.k.a. Petite Devil is the best purchase. You don't have to upgrade her all the way to Mythic :)

Signature
Like IGG on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/igg
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII
Posted on 2016-04-07 11:41:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

You work for igg?

Signature
Meow
Posted on 2016-04-07 11:54:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Buy the big guy, worth it

Signature
IGG ID: 199232715
IGN: Mirit
Posted on 2016-04-07 22:11:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm working with the Big Guy right now, got him to legendary, and let me say it's probably the best set of packs I've ever bought. He dominates pretty much by himself on the battle field and in hero stages. Ontop of the hero, this pack gives you so many speed ups and gems that you can get your might into the millions in no time.

The Big Guy, all the way.

Signature
[FLB] Flashback
Kingdom: 5

Personal Might: 10mil