Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 8628

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] What level Frostwing to attack?

[Copy link] 3/2862

Posted on 2016-04-06 08:26:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

What level Frostwing is best to attack? Lv1 is the cheapest to attack and I get some nice rewards from it. Lv2 costs about 80% more energy to attack. The EXP increase is about the same. Aside from a small chance to get higher resources and gem rewards it also gives the same loot as that of Lv1 Frostwings. So I prefer attack Lv1 more to get more chances of getting loot, then attacking Lv2s less with a slightly better chance for bigger loot per run. Ive received 1 FW heart so far. And I dont remember it was from a Lv2 FW or a lv1 FW gift.

So my question is: Is it better to attack higher levels FWs or to stick with Lv1 FWs? And why?

Signature
From The Netherlands
IGN: DutchBeer
Guild: SRP
Kingdom: K1
Posted on 2016-04-06 09:43:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

Fw lvl 1 first if you can do 10% damage on lvl 2 fw you can move there but if can not do damage like that stick to lvl 1

Signature
Guild: [EKK] EliteKingKillers
Kingdom: 2
IGN: DaLegend
Posted on 2016-04-07 04:14:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

The only reason why high lvl players hit frostwing II more than I is that u can get an uncommon FW heart and gems..Gems drop in FW II is higher than FW I.I usually get gems in 3 normal hits in FW II.ive never got gems from FW I.Maybe im lucky i would recommend to hit Fw II.at least thats my opinion

Signature
Ark Gaming
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxdu39oe_w-mKhbs1TGdkg
Posted on 2016-04-07 07:17:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Lv1s also drop gems. But you only get 50 gems. You get 200 gems from lv2s

Signature
From The Netherlands
IGN: DutchBeer
Guild: SRP
Kingdom: K1