Lords Mobile Today: 18    Total Posts: 12924

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] MONSTER Drop %

[Copy link] 3/59

Posted on 2019-09-12 09:44:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

I know on the offical spot it say that monster 1-4 have a 20% chance to drop mats for gear.  Has anyone done the break down after that though.  What I mean is it a 20% change to effectlive get a chest worth of mats.  If so I think it would look like my on hunt of Neceros.

Noceros Chest
Lightning Vial 1.2% on hunt
Chipped Horn 1.2% on hunt
Crackling Hide 8.67% on Hunt
Electric Horn 8.67% on Hunt
Noceros Jewel 0.26% on hunt
 20% on hunt

Also does anyone know when hunting 2 or better what the % that it is above gray?

Signature
I SPELL GOODLY
Posted on 2019-09-13 07:27:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't think anyone bothered to check the percentage split among all materials. all I know is that it's nowhere near the percentage you said. also what did you mean eith your last question? it's very unclear what you're asking

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-13 08:39:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

For my number I just did the 20% times the % on chest.  I do think the number are not to bad as it does seem to give me a hide about 1 out of 11 items.  Rember you can get more then 1 item on each hit.

What I meant in the last question is when Huntint level 1 all mats are gray.  When huntting level 2 you can get green mats or gray mats.  On hunting 3 you can get Blue, Green or Gray mat of the Lignting Vials.  What are the % of each color when they drop.

Signature
I SPELL GOODLY
Posted on 2019-09-13 17:15:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

according to your percentages, every 20 materials you get, 1 will be the rare one. I'm prettt confident it's way less then that. as for your question, I don't think IGG said the percentages on those

Signature