Lords Mobile Today: 8    Total Posts: 15940

Moderator: 3bdel7paparuazi

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Boycott IGG sales

[Copy link] 8/4994

Posted on 2016-07-21 13:09:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Chinese players getting 200k gems for maintance and everyone not chinese gets the finger (NOT cool IGG) not going to pay for a game when the country the game was developed in gets "perks" that players in other countries do not. not spending anymore money as this game is a big joke thanks to IGG employess playing favorites with chinese. Would urge all players to join in this boycott to make IGG suffer from there choice to play favorites.
thank you all,
Phyuk

Signature
Posted on 2016-07-21 13:21:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

Taiwan got 200k gems from one of their server maintenance, its a dead server and 100% seperate from the English server, nobody really plays there anymore and IGG uses it to roll out all their updates to test for any bugs before releasing it their main English market.

IGG could give me 2billion gems, i still wouldnt play there lol.

Signature
Posted on 2016-07-22 15:15:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Like KingH mentioned above these are 2 different servers :)

Signature
Posted on 2016-07-22 16:34:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah they are separate servers

Signature
WOOF
Posted on 2016-07-22 20:49:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

there are third party sites avaiable only to chinese, play cards are 90% off for chinese only. the game is chinese based, and IGG employes are getting accounts huge as well. don't know what you all need to hear to inform you that the chinese have the upper hand in more than one way. Boycott sales to goes everyone as IGG has this one rigged for certain

Signature
Posted on 2016-07-23 17:13:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

That's not true. Best case the discount is 5-10% but that one screenshot people are referring used Chinese nomenclature, where "90-95%" is not "discount off list price" but "percentage of list price." In western languages we say "5% discount" to mean you pay $5 less out of $100. In Chinese, you say "95% of list" meaning you pay $95 instead of $100. Same discount.

Besides, if the deals were that good, you can go buy it, too. Someone else would buy them and sell IGG giftcards on Ebay. It'd be a great money-maker for you if the claims were true. 

Finally, everyone else can also buy discounted itunes and play cards. You take a little risk buying from online discount retailers or personal auctions, ebay, etc. But if you want to say 5% or so, you can. Or just go to Target and use your Red card and save 5%.

Signature
Make k1 Great Again
Posted on 2016-07-24 04:35:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not unhappy with the price of packs just whats in them you would think they get better as the price of them goes up but they don't I agree there does need to be a boycott of some sort but not just for packs but everything

Signature
Posted on 2016-07-25 01:24:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Personally I feel there should be more packages available. ATM its $5, $20,$50 and $100; the jumps are quite Large. Why maybe not add a $35 and a $70 package?

Signature
Castle level: C25
Posted on 2020-10-18 02:13:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature