[Chat(Android)] KINGDOM TO FIND....TIA

[Copy link] 1/72

Posted on 2019-02-02 12:28:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sooooo I am new to the game and want to relocate in other kingdom while I can

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-02 12:48:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

What's the question?

Can you relocate to another Kingdom?
- Yes. You can. If you're under Castle level 5 and the expiration time of the Novice Scroll, you can go literally anywhere. If that isn't an option, you can buy a Migration Scroll using Guild Coins or real life currency and go to any Kingdom that's older than the one you're currently in. (Yes, even Kingdoms still under protection as long as they were spawned before the Kingdom you're in.)

Do you want to relocate to another Kingdom?
- Probably not unless you're going to a newer Kingdom with the Novice Scroll or only jumping back a Kingdom or two. Especially if you're brand new to the game. Freshly spawned Kingdoms have a special protection feature for the first 90 days that keeps them closed to any castles spawned before the Kingdom was spawned. You want this. It's easier to learn the game in this kind of relatively closed environment.

What Kingdom should you go to?
- If you're actually going to leave a protected Kingdom, make some friends first and join their guild and Kingdom.

Signature
I am just an average player with too much time on my hands and an obsession with Lords Mobile. I am not an IGG employee nor am I affiliated with IGG in any way.

www.LordsMobileGuidesByT.com