Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 11750

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] the cost of a max paid heroe

[Copy link] 2/138

Posted on 2019-01-21 13:16:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

hello everbody

I have a question for example I buy a new hero for example Lord Weaver how much does it cost to upgrade him completely, so they medal to gold

Greetings
Lord Tarik

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-22 03:45:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Each of the paid heroes have a different total cost because the mall packs give different quantities of medals per pack tier purchase. Additionally, the cost can vary greatly depending on if you purchase only the least expensive pack multiple times over the course of several months or purchase as many packs as needed to get the hero to Legendary Grade in one day. You need 330 medals to fully max a hero. 

Lore Weaver's mall packs give 10/15/25/40 medals. If you're looking for the most economical way to get her, you can purchase the least expensive pack 33 times or the two least expensive packs 14 times. To purchase enough Lore Weaver medals in one day you need to buy the first three packs and then buy most expensive pack 7 times.

If you're purchasing mall packs in US currency, Lore Weaver is a minimum of $165 and a maximum of $775. You'll need to do your own math for other currencies.

Signature
I am just an average player with too much time on my hands and an obsession with Lords Mobile. I am not an IGG employee nor am I affiliated with IGG in any way.

www.LordsMobileGuidesByT.com
Posted on 2019-02-10 14:23:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

In terms of "in one go", over 700 or 800. If you wait it can only cost about 200

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together