Lords Mobile Today: 3    Total Posts: 11427

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#1

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Login error 34109

[Copy link] 0/32

Posted on 2018-12-05 17:33:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, i don't know if i should post this in chat android, but it's related to android (A lot)
Okay, so i play on an Emulator. And it was all going very well until i deleted my Emulator (Memu) Due to major lag, and computer CPU. And re-installed. After my re-install, i tried to get into the game and i got this lovely message. And it reads "Disconnected... Login error 34109" and i have tried a lot of things. Here is a list.
Switching google play accounts - didn't work.
Switching facebook accounts - Didn't work
Un-installing game - Didn't work
Switching wifi - Didn't work
Googling it - Didn't work, this problem goes back to 2016 and it has not been fixed yet i think. 
More info:
I can play the game perfectly on an IOS Phone and everything is 100% fine there. 

Please do help me, because i want to be able to play on an Emulator. It would be handy too know the fix to this bug, but if you will reply with "Just use your phone" I completely understand, but i just want to be able to fix this :) Thank you for reading this and have a good day. If you think ANYTHING will work, please do tell me! I don't mind if you are not 30% sure it will, everything that May fix it, i will try :D

Signature
This is my Signature