Lords Mobile Today: 10    Total Posts: 11156

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] New KVK sucks

[Copy link] 4/165

Posted on 2018-09-29 16:30:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

The new KVK rules are stupid, kvk is the most boring lame competition you have now. Who has time to sit around and wait for a damn ball every few hours? Kingdoms are dead and if your not a billion might person you can't do sh*t. Nice way for you all to try and get people to spend more money

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-29 19:53:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

True, it bad enough with ball event nobody ask, now there isn't even farming points or monster point, fyi if there no farming point why would any1 with sane mind would be out there with troop, the kingdom look dead with only ppl out hunting and low lvl just shield and let the event end, just to show how p2p is only their mindset.

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-29 21:02:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Couldn’t agree more. New KvK sucks
Will be putting on shield and then closing the gam for next one.
If this game only focuses on high spending p2p - what’s the point of continuing

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-29 22:18:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed!!  I registered in the forums just to bxtch about how stupid this kvk is.  If IGG doesn't drop the lords ball for kvk I think a lot of people will quit.  Granted, gathering sucks but at least there are tiles to hit and something to show for your time. I've never invested so much to get so little in return. Two thumbs way down.

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-29 23:04:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks IGG for the stupid idea. I will have more dead castles to raid in the coming days.

Signature