Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Looking suggestion for troops

[Copy link] 5/263

Posted on 2018-09-29 00:06:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have 5.80 lacs troops in which,

Infranty Troops T3 = 1 lac
Ranged Troops T3  = 1 Lac
Calvary Troops T3  = 2.8 Lac

And rest were other troops T1,T2 and T3 siege.

Please suggest me how much troops did i train of T3 or any other troops for defending from bullies players.

Please give idea for training of troops in good numbers.

Signature
Sumit Kaushik
Posted on 2018-09-29 16:46:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

~edited title

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2018-09-30 02:52:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it will depend on the might n guild of your bullies. And how much are you going to spend. It is very importance that you are shield while you are in the process of building your army.

Aim to build 1 mil of each type of T3 except siege and 10 mil of T2 range.

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-01 01:24:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

thanks we have got guild with bullied players with all nationalities. basically a english guild.

Signature
Sumit Kaushik
Posted on 2018-10-06 16:19:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's All Depends on your researchs, Gears And Talent Points Setup And the Main and most important thing. It's depends on you that how smart and fast you are in game. if You just wanna denfend your self from bullies then build max level traps. complete max level trap and wall researchs. also upgrade hero grade who provide trap and wall related skills. but if you wanna attack them and destroy them. Then focus on ATK Gear, Talent Points and research. Also, your intelligence research should be on level and watch tower should be max. and Don't fight with large tier 4 army and Traps.Just do the solo trap for tier 4 army player and use random locator so that he couldn't catch you. And Have Fun in Game ;)

Signature
sincere
Posted on 2018-10-08 03:43:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

thanks i want attack to those bullies players. plz tell me number of troops of t3,t2 and t1 for training.

Signature
Sumit Kaushik