Lords Mobile Today: 7    Total Posts: 10930

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Looking too making trap account with T3

[Copy link] 3/128

Posted on 2018-09-05 06:45:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Friends,
              Guide me for making T3 trap account send all related researches, buildings and t3 troops types with amount of troops to be trained to me for making me a good t3 trap account.

Please share full details as you know. I want complete information about it. Because i want to make amy alt account as trap account. Might of my alt is now 24m and troops are 262000 t3.

Send all details and information and suggestions about trap account.

Signature
Sumit Kaushik
Posted on 2018-09-12 09:18:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

I’m also making a t3 trap account but not full t3 I’m adding t2 to it too
According to me 1m of snipers and about 1m of royal guards would be okay provided you’re in war talents and war gear ... but if you ask me I’m kinda making 400k t3 royal guards and about 300/400k t2 infantry to be sure I don’t get zeroed
Also instead of making 1m snipers I’m making 300k t3 snipers and 200k t2 ranged... ( I’m free to play so am making low amount as I don’t want to spend that many gems)
Also research only military and have at least one quick swap
And build up all infirmary after you’re done building troops
Stay shielded till then

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-12 13:24:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think a pure T3 trap account will not be worth/efficient.(Unless you are willing to put in a lot of money in this account)
Add T2 or T1 in the mix and you can have a great trap account

There are lot of guides out there but main thing is the troop composition according to your stats (meaning how your gear and talents and research improves your troops/which troops)

and 2 more things 

Don't focus on wall its like this wall is good to have but you can do without it too(reason behind this is it takes lot of time for the wall to repair)

Never activate your battle fury if you are a trap (as you wont be able to shield when needed and believe me you will need to at some point)

Hope you will be successful GOOD LUCK [most things in other guides and even my tips change if you are willing to put in money so be aware of that]

Signature
About Me nah... | º _ º |
Posted on 2018-09-15 04:14:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

thanks for the suggestions.

Signature
Sumit Kaushik