Lords Mobile Today: 14    Total Posts: 10951

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] HELP! 25% Player EXP boost not working - IGG not giving answers

[Copy link] 2/176

Posted on 2018-07-04 22:54:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, anyone facing the same issue of the 25% player EXP boost not giving 25% of the normal EXP for Turf/Guild/Admin quests, monster hunt, hero stage sweep, colo battles, etc? 

I used this boost recently and I noticed that it did not give me additional 25% but instead it was a smaller percentage of increase. When I asked IGG and showed them before and after screenshots, they gave me a long non-answer and a lot of bullshit. 

One of their replies was "Regarding your concern, the item of 25% Player EXP boost will increase 25% of player EXP boost instead of 25% of player experience, for example, if the initial EXP boost is 50%, after the player use item of 25% Player EXP boost, the player EXP boost will be 75%. May we suggest you to look up boost page for further checking." 
But the boost description in the game says 25% of player EXP not 25% of player EXP "boost". Their explanation doesn't make sense to me because it means I will need a prior boost?! 

Would appreciate help and advice. Thank you.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-05 03:59:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

By default, you get a passive XP boost when you hit VIP 2+(basically 2 days worth of free VIP points). Everything has a base amount of XP given as a reward. Example: If a quest has a base XP of 1000, you get a passive XP boost on top of that 1000XP(for calculation sake, you are VIP2(5% XP boost) and the end result displayed is 1050XP. If you then decide to use a player XP boost on top of that, you will get 125% of 1000XP, not 125% of 1050 XP and the end result would be 1300XP, not 1363XP(rounded up since the game does not recognise partial XP points). If you scale it up, let's say the base amount is 10,000XP, you would see 625XP "missing" from these calculations.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-05 05:32:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you KNLumen! That totally works out. If only IGG customer service explained it to me as clearly as you did it would have saved me lots of time arguing with them.

Signature