Lords Mobile Today: 11    Total Posts: 10476

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Guild Showdown + Siege?? Yes, No or IDK?

[Copy link] 3/108

Posted on 2018-07-04 10:42:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello all,

Up to this day I find all the guides involving guild showdown saying NO SIEGE. 

But what I found out that. Siege does help a little bit!

I have tried to defend my 2 camps with same troops once it was 500 archers and I was attacked by 500 cavalry, results:

I lost 32 troops my attacker lost 320 troops. 

I have tried to defend my other camp with 500 archers and 500 siege and to Your surprise I lost 30 archers and killed over 360  attackers troops. 

From this experiement I found out that siege do help in a fight. They can't hurt if You are stronger, they can't hurt You if battle is equal. It can't hurt You even if You are weaker. Because before enemy actually reaches siege the battle would have been over anyway.

Also it provides You with extra more Might which means that You will lose your might % slower.

So If I can put 500k troops in a Guild Showdown and I only have 350k fighting troops, it would be a good thing to fill the rest 150k with Siege, right?

On the other hand I can't find anyone mentioned that, most of the people try to convice me that siege Don't hurt troops and only hit walls. So I did another experiment. I sent 11k siege to make a camp and asked a guildie to attack my siege with ~5k troops. Of course I lost the battle but I did kill over 1200 troops.

So all in all I want to ask You if my conlusions are right. 

#1 Siege sucks at battling against troops.
#2 Siege does attack troops just deals a way less damage than others.
#3 If Your army limit is bigger than You fighting troops You can insert siege. It will help.
#4 All guides about Guild showdown says Don't use siege because they A) Think they are only for walls. B) They think it is to much of a confusion for a so little benefit.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-05 02:05:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guuys? I would love to hear some opinions please.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-05 06:32:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Mainly, siege will only make 0-2500 difference, unless you are obsessed with the siege.

Signature
Nothing else can replace the trust from others which was given to you.
Posted on 2018-07-05 09:12:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

I thought the main reason not to use siege during Guild Showdown, is that there are no walls to hit. So, the thinking is don't waste the space on troops that have little to no effect.

The main focus is troops vs troops on an 'open battlefield' with no walls separating them, so your focus should be on the infantry, range, cavalry, and the heroes that increase their power.  the other aspect may be 'moral', not sure if I'm right, but throwing in siege may lower moral as well.

Signature
B&D4me