Lords Mobile Today: 13    Total Posts: 10263

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] heroes that free to play gamers cannot get

[Copy link] 1/74

Posted on 2018-06-13 09:03:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

i would like to ask how does a purely free to play gamer acquire heroes not selected to tjem because they do not have the ability to buy even a single hero. i see it as unfair to both sides, the free to play and pay to play in the sense that free to play always get defeated with those heroes they cannot get which is discouraging and for pay play in order to get their heroes to gold they spend a lot of money which they might end up realizing it would a waste and drop the game

my solution was if it were possible to add some heroes and their medals and for them to reach purple or gold grade that is when the player starts to use money for the hero, because to be honest for a person like me i love to play this game but such things are discouraging and disheartening as i cannont afford to get those heroes and my only wish is to have them, 2 or 3 at least.

Signature
Flomady
Posted on 2018-06-13 11:30:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

You CAN get to a high grade being f2p if you have the time. Don't waste bravhearts and daily attempts and join in with events. Gems can boost you and there are many ways to get them . The best heroes are actually f2p with the addition of Lore.

Look at the heroes used in coliseum and those that come up constantly

- Rose
-Tracker
-Demon
and so on. It's only the occasional petite devil , big guy or lore mixed in.

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together