Lords Mobile Today: 11    Total Posts: 10047

Total:#18

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Harassment and racism in #314

[Copy link] 17/1014

Posted on 2018-05-13 10:39:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

I’ll just leave this here.... btw, I’ve never said anything to anyone for these mails.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-13 11:16:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don’t need to report the user. I’m a grown adult that doesn’t take stupid comments on a game from children seriously.     However, don’t make a post about harassment when your    guild harasses people all day and started the issue in the      first place. This is just a glimpse of what is in my inbox on     the daily. All because I enjoy the game and actually play it. You want to do something good and stop the hate? Don’t contribute to it.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-13 11:39:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

these reports or mails are the responses he/she gets after she had posted comments against Indians on Kingdom message... and if he/she gets a mail personally ... u should have dealt it personally.. and not by harassing all Indians around the world by issuing Kingdom messages.. and spam it like any thing.. for 3 days..

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-13 12:07:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

if what i say is not true.. why is he angry and issues these kind of revenge messages.. in kingdom chat

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-13 14:14:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Quote People in this game are not equal. People in real life are not completely equal. Your views are communist but like vk96 said the game is capitalist and the richer you are the more influential you are that is how it works" 

so u are trying to say that ppl who spend real(or highest)  money can say any thing about a country and its people and their food style... and we should not complain about it. or no one should ask u about it.. right?..

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-14 02:33:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is straight up racist.  I have more to say but I am ticked off.  I need to watch my words.

Signature
Nill
Posted on 2018-05-14 08:13:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

it has been nearly 2 days and we have not received any feedback from IGG moderators. So that gives an impression that either they are irresponsible since they dont care about their players self respect, or as said before by some one, they are only going to listen you if you are money spendors. what a shame!

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-16 17:29:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well done IGG. If they send racist message again, take screenshot and post here. I'll make follow up report.

Signature