Lords Mobile Today: 8    Total Posts: 10682

Total:#18

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Harassment and racism in #314

[Copy link] 17/1528

Posted on 2018-05-12 17:19:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Kingdom 314 is occupied mainly by Indians.. and there is a ruling guild from some other country Named 1MS(one More Shot) the overlord of this kingdom is a racist... he abuses all our country men by saying bad words... its his liking against Indians issues many Kingdom messages saying go away India... and making fun of all indians  with kingdom messages here are some screen shots 

is there any policy on racism and harassment in game.. if its a kingdom chat we can ignore that person... but he issues these kind of messages in Kingdom messages and spams it.. can any action can be taken against these kind of players... and we are more frustrated by these kind of bullies..

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-12 22:13:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

just report him

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-12 22:59:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

As above mentioned, show your screenshots and report them in live chat.

Signature
R4 of [CaE]/ Cause and Effect.
Come join our Lords Mobile Discord with over 700 members at https://discord.gg/ZxyuP6K
Posted on 2018-05-13 00:10:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

profanity and spamming should be stopped immediately. or else we Indians have to leave the game forever.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-13 00:43:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am expecting a reply from any of the People from the game.. or from moderators of this form

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-13 00:58:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Latest kingdom message

Lords mobile youtubers like tsun tsun and stridox are in this guild and they are allowing this to happen. Just sad.

This has been already reported to livesupport and they are now looking into it.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-13 01:25:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

why are moderators or forum controllers not replying to this thread... he continuously harres our Indian community by sending messages in kingdom message... if moderators dont take this in to consideration... i want ppl from other countries... to help me with this matter and how can we deal with these bullies....

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-13 01:30:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Support is looking into it. For now just ignore him.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-13 03:23:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

I expect a severe action to be taken against him.......
He has no right to say those things about any country........
And Puppy love doesn't know if Indians come in one kingdom then they will take not just a fort but the BASE TOO!

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-13 03:31:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

That is extremely racist and so I recommend showing these to live support with the guilds name and their leader. I you have any more queries or questions feel free to ask me.

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together