Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 10688

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Do archers come out whenever defenders charge out?

[Copy link] 6/234

Posted on 2018-05-08 09:41:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Do archers come out whenever defenders charge out or is it only the melee troops?

Signature
Im pickle Rick!
Posted on 2018-05-08 09:45:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

In what sense?

Depending on your troop aphalanx they may be in front back , front or middle.

If you troops are out during an attack they will be shooting from the wall and back until it is taken down. Then your troops will be sent to the back

Normally Inf and cav are in the front followed by archer and siege. They will only be in the attack unless they aren't sheltered or injured

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2018-05-08 09:49:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm talking about dark nests. We attack one that had cavalry and archers and we sent archers only. I was told that the archers don't come out only the melee. But I saw archers shooting from  on top of the wall. I don't watch the battles much. We one. They had twice the troops we had whenever they lost

Signature
Im pickle Rick!
Posted on 2018-05-09 07:33:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is actually a really good question. I've wondered this myself. 

It'll take some testing in order to find out unless someone has an answer to it based on their own testing.

I've seen a handful of instances where you send in only range and the melee enemies charge out from behind their walls. As for the archers, that I'm not sure. Logically speaking, they should be able to shoot from behind the wall over everything to hit you.

Signature
The world can use a little more positivity, share yours!
Posted on 2018-05-11 12:34:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sending 100% ranged vs. a darknest will cause the dn to shuffle into Infantry Phalanx, no matter its original formation. With this change, the enemy Inf and Cav rush out of their wall to attack you immediately.

As Inf. P. is stacked Inf>Cav>Ranged, it is only smart to do this when the dn in question has low to no Infantry. Otherwise, you will be countered, and will likely lose the battle.

If you don't want this to happen, simply send a few Inf or Cav with your Ranged as buffer, and the dn will remain in its original formation.

Remember: To win a dn, you only need to inflict one more casualty than you incur.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-12 17:04:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you send archers only to attack the defending castles or dark nest, Troops come out of castle before the wall drops down.It is very helpful in defeating darknest with cav and range as a troops composition by sending purely the archers.

Signature
$@#@*
Posted on 2018-05-13 03:39:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

If against a dark nest that has troop other than ranged(like infantry and cavalry) you send a full 100% ranged attack then the defenders charge out and attack your ranged troops.
If a dark nest has some ranged and some cavalry it is best to send full ranged attack.
Then the defenders(that is cavalry) will charge out of the wall and attack your ranged .
But since ranged are powerful than cavalry units they can easily beat the cavalry and win the attack as enemy morale becomes 0%
Hope it's not confusing and  you understood it :)

Signature