Lords Mobile Today: 12    Total Posts: 9745

Moderator: July0714

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Gagantua items

[Copy link] 2/58

Posted on 2018-04-15 02:03:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would liketo know which gargantua item will be the most worth it? Im actually thinking if its the accesory pants or the mainhand. Anyone can help me choose? I dont plan to keep on buying packs to max it out but i got a little bit lucky and i got a blue eye

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-15 02:09:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you want the most "bang" I'd go with the pants based on the number of increases received. Not only that, for an offensive approach, the pants would be the better choice. Keep in mind level restrictions as well as other gear you will be getting.

What you ultimately want to do is design multiple gear sets for various occasions. Based on the Gargantua set, it is more focused on calvary - especially from the offensive standpoint. 

If I were hyper farming stone, I'd also go with the pants for the production boost, for gold, the accessory isn't too shabby either. 

There are a lot of variables to consider here.

Signature
The world can use a little more positivity, share yours!
Posted on 2018-04-15 04:10:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

The gargantuan gear is Cavalry attack based and so is great to use for battle with Cav having the upper hand
Through the rarity of items that you get from the Gargantua I listed them (highest rarity being costly- lowest being frequent)

1. Gargantuan tatooed skin
2.  Gargantuan eyeball
3. Gargantuan Fang
4. Iron bolts
5. Gargantuan tuffs

The pack is ofcourse worth it bit if you want to stay a f2p player go out and have fun hunting monsters!

Have a nice day

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together