Lords Mobile Today: 3    Total Posts: 11452

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Why isn't 24 hour challenge available to new kingdoms?

[Copy link] 3/453

Posted on 2018-04-12 15:40:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG please help me figure out the reasoning as to why unprotected kingdoms are the only ones with the 24 hour challenge?

Before you guys hop on the bandwagon and say things like the following. "IGG only does that because you'll more than likely be c25 before protection ends, and it will make your 24 hour challenges that much harder." Or "IGG wants you to spend more money in the beginning so the 24 hour challenges do not help you as much." Or "IGG does not care about their new players as much as the ones who spend a LOT of money to get gold champ gear, and the c25 heros." Or even "IGG does not want you to get the items in the 24 hour challenge under c25 because once you hit c25 you have to spend more."

I dont need a reply like that from the community. I'm pro capitalism in every form, minus the RNG drops in material madness.. But that's beside the point.

Can someone from IGG please explain why you want to put new players at even more of a disadvantage than old players? It's bad enough when you allow 1b might players to migrate into kingdoms where the highest might person is 300m..

I love this game, and spend a good amount on it. I just would like to see my money go farther than it does.

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-12 22:36:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Speaking of disadvantages... for newer players... my kingdom just dropped its protection and within the first 24 hours 100 higher might players just toppled me. I was previously in the top 100 and now... quite far from it.

This is a good question with regards to the 24 hour challenge, I'd like to hear about it as well!

Signature
The world can use a little more positivity, share yours!
Posted on 2018-04-13 09:20:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

That does seem unfair but remember that when kingdoms are unshielded they never shield again so higher level players also have a disadvantage.

Being new actually has more rewards than being an old player but not every new player stays and so the old players must also be engaged

Hope that helps x

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2018-04-14 16:50:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

To the top. Hoping for a real response

Signature