Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 61

Total:#35

Create Thread

[Sneak Peak] Upcoming update

Hot Topics [Copy link] 34/14670

Posted on 2017-12-12 08:47:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG listen to your customers for God's sake.
Nobody but free player's want this because it defeats the benefit of shields paying players use. I firmly believe doing this will destroy this game and ultimately defeats the whole point of the shielding system. Either create a reasearch/item to nullify the effect or remove the effect all together,don't be stupid about this. 90% of players spend gems on only a few things,you are taking away more or less the main one's purpose,and lord knows no one's going to keep spending to upgrade their final buildings or put effort into T4s when giant players will constantly be zeroing them out making it near impossible to garner enough RSS to even unlock them.

Signature
The Crow shows no mercy to those who falter.
Posted on 2017-12-12 08:49:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

I guess we will find out soon enough. Looks like that update goes live tomorrow. If this is true, and like most ppl have said, most or all of my guild friends will quit this game and find something else. Plus, I hope this game doesn't become like game of war.

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-12 12:04:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think is not going to happen. Shield will still protect you. Or will not be called shield. I never hear a game which the shield has “holes”:) Something we understand wrong here . It’s going to look very stupid. Let’s wait and see. Every 2 weeks to take of.....it’s a war day I need off to stay home to protect my army

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-12 17:33:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have already raised a complaint about this one of the familiars has an ability to attack through shields and kill 5% of your troops up to a maximum of 50k. As i said it will kill the game they will haemorrhage players. The game will die and IGG will lose this cash cow, they will then have to think of a new idea for a game that i for one will not play after this debacle

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-12 17:46:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

This update basically says f**K all non Chinese players.  #FukYouIGG

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-12 18:18:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not trying to bash on the deck but this is the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
4 reasons.
1. No one is safe anymore
2you just broke every trap in the game
3.shields are fucking useless now.
4. Banks can't be used anymore.
If you do this this game is totally attacker based now

This is the dumbest patch you have ever came out with.
I like that igg is thinking of forward progression but this hinders the game more then it helps it

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-12 22:08:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

I've put a LOT of time and effort into this game. This killing troops through a SHIELD that is suppose to STOP your troops from DIEING. ALL the BIG spenders will going after the little guys who are here for FUN and getting zero'ed without really being attacked, NO THANKS.

Sure have a familiar give you a bit of a boost like a castle skin or a piece of GEAR, all for that, but this is GARBAGE.

Signature
Yirrlaar
Posted on 2017-12-12 23:24:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Lords Mobile, add this update, IGG I. Will to say I'm a fan of this game I will like to add a development to the system. If this game is played universal, I would like my subject to be added to your game.
My particular subject is Infantry Range Cavalry and Seige, what happens if characters was created with more than but, like example Sample 1 Infantry plus Range as one character with a different label. Which will cause new levels and longer playing

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-13 02:18:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

This game is most unbalanced and pay to win game i ever played. If wallet warriors start crying then it is sure that IGG is doing something finally right. "Join 90 million players worldwide!" But somehow KvK shows that servers are empty , most of playerbase are gone .  Only Wallet warriors holding forts without any action.. War game?

I am 60M might player and i dont mind if this skill so much talked about, goes live. Knowing IGG, they add it behind pay wall so f2p and low spending players can not  see it after 1-2 years anyway. Currently players like me  have zero tools to attack huge wallet warriors, but after that skill, we can do atleast some damage eventually. Bring it on!

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-13 02:47:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

I really didn't think that the developers and others working on Lords Mobile wanted to retire.  Because without players, there's no need for employees.  And, there won't be many players that remain long if they can watch their hard work killed in attacks even when shielded.  (Besides, shields are one of the items most players purchase) Did nobody vet this idea with players before trying to implement it?

Signature