Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 56

Total:#33

Create Thread

[Sneak Peak] Upcoming update

Hot Topics [Copy link] 32/7323

Posted on 2017-12-13 03:31:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am a mild spender on the game. I buy some heroes. I buy some gem packs. The attacking through the shield part of the update is the only thing that anyone in my guild is talking about and the feedback is universal. They are all talking about quitting. That is the response.

I don’t shield often but when I do I am unavailable to play. If I want to go out of town or on vacation I do not want to sign on and shelter every 12 hours. The current solution is to buy a shield or to reinforce a shielded guildmate (like the guild bank). If you can attack through a shield there are no solutions. If you go a cruise, or are with family over the holidays you won’t have a solution.

If you pay at all your army is an investment.  If you cannot protect it then it is just a bad investment. I have to agree with my guild and the complainers here. I won’t spend anymore money if my shield won’t work.

Signature
I cannot deny my burning desire
Posted on 2018-04-14 09:56:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Amazing update, was definitely worth looking forward to ;)

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2018-04-15 18:16:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

I somehow agree, but the update is very interesting. Adds a whole new dynamic to the game. The familiar attacks are very rarely used so I am not sure how cataclysmic their involvement is/will be to the gameplay. 

Signature
Lazz Joker
Need help? Advice? Or just a friendly face to talk to? Mail me!