Lords Mobile Today: 5    Total Posts: 606

Moderator: July0714

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] New f2p hero or gear or anything?

[Copy link] 4/158

Posted on 2018-03-31 21:37:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, I've been somewhat f2p for 2 years now and the one thing i notice IGG is always doing is implementing new gear or new heros and packs into the game. out of all the years of playing on lords mobile i haven't seen 1 new f2p hero or item (excluding merge pact) be added into the game for the f2p. I understand how IGG gotta pay the bills but the least IGG can do is develop a new f2p hero; Even if that means they have to put on the side as a side project or whatever. Atleast then IGG can show that they acknowledge the f2p part of their game. Far too long i've played this game and watch as the only thing they add in for f2p is self development gear (research, pact, buliding) wheres the core of the game? the war? f2p need to have somewhat of a chance to fight against people who spend money in game. This is a problem as i see more and more traps than i have ever before and whys that? its the only part of the game where that the f2p community actually have a chance against attackers and the gear is relatively cheap in material. And the f2p are getting to know this. So please igg after the 2 years of developing this game please.....please find the time to implement a new f2p hero or gear.

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-31 23:47:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

There'll never be a full f2p equivalent to paid items. Monster gear is technically f2p but it'll take an eternity to farm each piece.
Chaos dragon is f2p and still fairly new

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-14 02:09:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

chaos dragon is not f2p when no one has him to gold or probably even purple yet. and monster gear is not f2p also 

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-14 03:06:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

There is a thing called jewels which any f2ps can obtain it by guild coins, hell events, guild gifts etc.

Getting p2p gear for free is not impossible, you just need luck in obtaining the rare materials.

Signature
Nothing else can replace the trust from others which was given to you.
Posted on 2018-04-14 05:00:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

im at 200mill might ive been playing the game for over 2 years. getting p2p gear for free is not impossible but its almost useless for the user. unless u can get it to purple or gold. or maybe blue depending on the item. but that will be impossible for a f2p as i spent hundreds of dollars and only gotten to purple/blue items like blue bumble helm or blue beast helm or purple dragon fist. thinking a f2p can get p2p gear and make it worth while is completely an unrealistic dream of f2p players and a dream come true for igg.

Signature