Lords Mobile Today: 5    Total Posts: 579

Moderator: July0714

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] In-Game Guild Forum

Close [Copy link] 2/200

Posted on 2018-01-10 12:49:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Greetings,
I only recently started playing Lords Mobile and I must say it's a great game of its kind, I have experience in these type of war games, so I decided to form my own guild and so far it's been very successful, but I could see improvement in overall communication with my guild, as the chat goes on 24h many members miss important notifications and sending circular mail hasn't been as successful as I wanted it to be.

So I came up with this idea and from the way I see it it's a simple solution for any leader to to keep their guild connected on what is happening and future plans, An in-game forum with "custom" forums that you can make according to the topic "Announcements, General, Support, Battle Plans, etc"
In which you can post threads.

It would be an awesome implementation most certainly put to use by me and many others, I would also approve of a "Check in" on the Guild Forum, as I would like to see how active my members are, putting the guild forums icon somewhere visable and easily accessible but I will leave that up to you guys if you follow through with this and I hope you do, Awesome game and sorry for the long post.

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-10 12:58:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

If any of the devs read this, I have a lot of ideas which will improve this game, from small things to major updates like a more advanced mechanism for attacking a village and a possible "village takeover"system in which you have to "mint coins" to recruit a noble troop that will have to take down the loyalty of another village to capture i, could write all day I will leave it at this though.

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-10 14:24:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

That's why they made WeGamers :)

Signature
Retired Moderator