Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1376

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Some ideas

[Copy link] 2/667

Posted on 2018-01-07 12:08:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello. I like your game very much, but at some point it becomes uninteresting and nothing to do. So I'll make a few suggestions that will raise your interest and keep more players for longer in the game.

1. Guild Events. - Have events for the guild (making an army, surveys, killed monsters, etc.) events to be 12 or 24 hours and based on the overall activity of the guild
2. Make a shop where you can sell unnecessary materials. There are a lot of materials that do not need at one point and are just what makes no sense.

3. Conquer abandoned castles.
There are many castles that are abandoned and at one point the players' accounts are deleted, but the castles stand if you have an option to take down these castles, this will also be the second, third and fourth accounts and will increase the activity.

4. Baronian battles that are based on the guild's general loop. For example, from 0 to 6 billion fights together in one place from 6 billion and 1 to 12 in another. This will increase the activity again. It is important to have equal battles, not just a guild of 25-40 billion to take bonuses.

5. This proposal is personal. Put a translation into Bulgarian of the game. This is the first and oldest Slavic language. If you can not find a translation company say I will find you for you.

Signature
BG RegZone
Posted on 2018-01-07 13:43:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes i agree with Lord Mobile in Bulgarian mate

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-07 21:50:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

1. have ben suggested before. R4/R5 that can schedule own guild events for monsterhunting, pressing help, killing enemy might, do research , grow in might and so on. where you can put donations that gets gifted to winners etc.

2. you can sell it for gold allready, or use during guild bash. so useless items is not that useless.

3. would be hard to imploment the way the game is. do you want to get a 2nd set of leaders to arm walls? will you need to reinfit from main turf? will there be a own research in that turf? and so on.

4.i have no clue how they schedule baron, but indeed make it more of a thing for all and not just the top 50guilds.

5. no opinion :p

Signature
Telrun [H:U]              (●´ω`●)

Line ID: Telrun