Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 587

Moderator: July0714

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Stop abusive playing , to retain more players

Close [Copy link] 3/289

Posted on 2017-12-20 11:31:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Fix this game to make it less profitable to pillage castles that are not within a certain range of similar might.  Pick on your own size, or gain no skill/exp

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-20 11:43:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a real-time war game and raiding lower level castles is just part of the game. There are plenty of ways to protect yourself. You just have have to put in the effort. Maybe this game just isn't for you. Besides that there's no reason to speculate how to retain more players when you don't have acces to company information.

Signature
Retired Moderator
Posted on 2017-12-20 19:22:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Devs need a way to make money... even if have 100 peyote spending 4.99 it doesn't compare to the one person spending 1000+ even though it's a game its still their way of making money. And odds are... that one person spending 1000+ is the person your taking about. Vs you the person spending maybe 20 a week. Sorry but its just the way every single game like this works. It comes with the territory. Might want to fund a different genre.

Signature
THE FLASH!
Posted on 2017-12-22 03:05:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I've started to hit low might players  everywhere I go with the reason that they stop playing. I know it's dirty and cheap but this is the only way to make IGG do something when the player base starts to dwindle and give 1 stars and the player doesnt reach the point in the game to spend any money, they will draw a line,maybe for this heavy pay to win model too.
Many others started doing this too after I explained why I do this so no offense if you are low might and a high might castle starts hitting you day by day.

Signature