Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 128

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Taming Monsters?

[Copy link] 3/396

Posted on 2017-11-30 17:20:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

LM Developing Team,

Recently there's been rumors going around that a taming monsters feature will be implemented soon in a to-be update. I'm super excited! Always great to have new dimensions to the game.

As a semi p2p player who spends 100~200 dollars a month in this game, I can safely say that - too many features are reserved for ONLY paying players. If more content was accessible for the layman gamer, the playerbase would be much larger  - fiscally, if some items were made cheaper, more players would be willing to spend on the game, allowing LM to make in fact a net profit. This is my opinion. I believe that LM setting all custom castle skins to $30 worth each bummed out many players, and made pure-f2p players or even semi-p2p like me very frustrated. For castle skins, I recommend that a method be made available for f2p players to earn the skins. Doesn't matter if the work is lengthy and/or difficult, at least there's a pathway to get custom skins.

Anyhow, back to what I wanted to say regarding taming monsters. Thinking back to my gaming experience in Dragons of Atlantis, I suggest combining the idea with resource gathering! In order to synthesize/hire dragons/monsters in LM, players should diligently and consistently send troops to engage a resource tile, where troops will both search for items, and harvest resources. At perhaps a 1~5% chance, players can recover a monster reagent/armor piece. (a monster requires 4~8 of these reagents in order to be summoned)

As for the benefits of owning a monster, I leave that entirely to you.

Please, don't make this something players need to spend wads of money on to enjoy!

Thanks for your read!

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-30 19:13:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

I actually made a video regarding this new content that IGG has been promoting
Lords Mobile - Lets Talk about Monster Taming

Also if you want to check out more of my videos here is my YouTube Channel
Only F2P Lords Mobile T4 YouTuber

Signature
[CaE] Brando F2P
Lords Mobile Youtuber ( Channel Brando F2P)
F2P with T4 :)

https://goo.gl/JeP3UE
Posted on 2017-12-01 04:35:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Unless you have financial information about a company, there is no reason to speculate how to make a profit
I do like f2p content. We all do.

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-03 06:03:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

It is not charity and IGG have proved this many times alongside with their 0fks given about f2p or others than asian players.
I am agree with you but IGG(I Got Greed) is a business and until this much dumb ppl spend lots lots of money in the game there will be no changes.

Signature